112

Lariette, who could barely get out of bed, to be precise, due to the constant temptation of Asrahan, called for the maids. It was to prepare herself and go see Erzebut, the newly hired maids entered and showed their high-level skills, elaborately fixing Lariette, one of whom was a familiar person.

"Lady, would you like a high bun or just a simple tie?"

"Whatever you prefer, make me look beautiful."

"It will be difficult not to make you look beautiful."

Anne winked at her and smiled, looking much brighter than when she was with Duchess Blanche. She was happier here, dozens of times happier than when she was there and could be herself. The salary and working conditions were, of course, different, the level of joy was different because the people they served were good.

Lariette looked at Anne's radiant face and smiled with delight. Not long ago, Hallstein told Asrahan that the Candel mansion was too humble to receive the Duchess. The topic was varied, including the construction of gardens and interior decoration, but the highlight was the need to hire maids. Asrahan left the decision in the hands of Hallstein and Lariette, saying they should proceed according to her taste.

Deep down, he wanted to make her happy so she could decide for herself, but he lacked a bit of sense for that. Therefore, the mansion decorated by a man who had spent half his life on the battlefield couldn't satisfy Lariette's tastes, and she had the right to choose a maid herself. Of course, she immediately contacted Anne, who had left the Blanche household and was working for another noble family, and she agreed without hesitation.

"I never thought I could dress you like this again... It still feels like a dream."

"Me too, I still can't believe it."

Anne's eyes welled up again. Upon arriving at the Candel mansion, she hugged Lariette and cried, assisting her to the bath and cried again when choosing a dress. Today, she was styling her hair and seemed to be crying. Lariette patted Anne's hand to console her. It was also like a dream for her to be able to call Anne to the Candel mansion.

When she returned from being kidnapped by the Blanches, she wanted Anne to accompany her, but the situation was not easy. She thought she was dying, so she couldn't call her, but now the situation was different. Lariette would no longer leave Asrahan and Candel forever; now she could hire a maid as a Duchess. The fact was so exciting that Lariette gently held Anne's hand.

"Anne..."

"I think I've gained some weight."

And in a short time, Anne cheered up Lariette.

"...I'm happy."

"If you're happier, I don't think the dress will fit me..."

"I can buy a new one."

"Wouldn't it be more economical to eat less cake and wear the dress you're wearing?"

But giving up what she liked the most caused her pain. Lariette wrinkled her face after Anne's comment and muttered, "Since when does a maid need to worry about the finances of Duke Candel?"

However, as much as it bothered her, Anne's skills were evident. Her braided hair was cute and elegant, the summer dress was perfect for a tea party, and she wore a matching hat. After the maids left the room, Lariette was very satisfied with her appearance and posed in front of the mirror with the outfit. She felt happy after a long time and made different poses, from cute to sexy.

"Oh, is it because I gained weight? My breasts seem to have grown for some reason," Lariette smiled and thought, so focused on her beauty that she didn't even notice someone was watching her.