Getting to know the others

Y/n: well I remember that bastard udina said something about the matriarch Benezia being one of the voices in that recording.

Kaidan: that would be the best course to go as she would most likely have a connection to Saren

Shepard was thinking about the best way to go as y/n spoke up about something else

Y/n: didn't he also say something about the matriarch's daughter?

Tail: I believe he did say that she studies protheans devices and wanted us to check her out to see if she knows anything.

Gurrus who had been quiet most of the time finally spoke up

Gurrus: udina also said that there have been very few sightings in Noveria and he wanted us to check it out.

Wrex: UH this talking is not getting us anywhere we need to go and fight to get our answers

Shepard was taking all of what they were saying into account of what they needed to do.

Shepard: All right here what we are going to do first we are to head to the last sighting of the matriarch's daughter and see if she knows anything.

They all nodded their heads agreeing with their commander.

Finally seeing as they were about done y/n got up and left the room leaving the other to talk about what else to do.

Y/n was walking around checking out the place till he ended up in the pilot area with the pilot watching the ship making sure she ran nicely

Y/n: what going on up here

???: whoa who the heck are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n I'm one of the new people helping with this quest you are doing. What about you, what your name is, man?

???: oh you're one of the new people Shepard brought then I'm Joker.

Y/n: like the clown with the vigilante from the comic a long time ago?

Joker: I guess you can say that well except the part of me being all evil and stuff.

Y/n: well I'm sure we will get along as long you don't use your laughing gas on me

Joker: no promise

y/n: well I'm going to head out and explore more of this place

Joker: All alright hey one more thing don't mess with my ship alright?

Y/n was already down the hall when Joker said that he gave a simple hand wave showing his head.

He spent some more time hanging around looking at things before he went to the cargo bay where he saw a nice spot where he could sleep.

Getting some rope and other stuff he set up a little hammock bed in the corner of the bay area in high spot. With it, he climbed into it and laid down the spot he had a little part sticking out that he could put some stuff on.

He took off his armor and set it on those little spots. He turns over and tries to get some rest.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: y/n You up there?

y/n: Hmm couple more minutes I'm trying to sleep.

???: No time to get down here.

y/n: fuck off

With that the voice became quiet. y/n feels himself falling back to sleep when hears something hit next to him. Opening his eyes he sees a shock grenade.