W E L C O M E

Welcome to Happy Accidents! A w2s x fem oc fanfic. I haven't written anything sidemen-related before, so I'm super excited! I hope you all enjoy it, and please remember, that hate is not welcomed, but constructive criticism is.
-----------------┈┈┈┈-----------------
OUR MAIN CHARACTERS:
~Naomi Jane Williams~
~Harry Lewis~
-----------------┈┈┈┈-----------------
SOME BACKGROUND INFO/CONTEXT:

Naomi does NOT consider herself an influencer. She is extremely camera shy, and all her socials are private to friends and family. Harry, and everyone around her respect her wishes and try their best to keep her out of the limelight.

She has become good friends with the sidemen's girlfriends and frequently hangs out with them. She's only been seen a handful of times, usually in the back of photos or videos, or out in public where a fan has spotted her and Harry.
-----------------┈┈┈┈-----------------
BOOK DESCRIPTION

Seven months ago, when Harry asked me to be his girlfriend, I couldn't have been happier. He was everything I wanted—loyal, caring, funny, and incredibly handsome. It felt like nothing could come between us.

But then our lives changed forever from just two little lines on a stick. Surely this is just a happy accident, right?
-----------------┈┈┈┈-----------------
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, ENJOY.
-----------------┈┈┈┈-----------------

ALSO ON AO3 @marvelouscaroline
Copyright © 2024 marvelouscaroline All Rights Reserved