PLEASE READ

Hey guys! Zelia and Minho are back! I hope they still have a readers who's waiting what will happen on their life. Again, don't expect too much when it comes to my English writing skills. This is my first time writing a whole English story.

Take note, English is not my first language that's why I'm sorry if I have a mistakes. Just correct me if you see something wrong.

Also, take note, all characters from The Maze Runner Series are from James Dashner. I do not own them aside from my own characters. I also add some plot on the series.

This story is based on the book and movie - The Scorch Trials.

Yes, this is the mix plot of TST book and movie. If you haven't read the books, there's gonna be a spoiler for sure. I won't forcing you to read my story.

If I have the same name, plots, title or anything, that's a pure coincidence, I don't have any plans to plagiarized a work that are not mine.

Credits to the owner of the pictures and gifs that I will used from this story. I just took them from the pinterest.

Also, take note, expect the delayed updates since I have a writers block. I'm just a human who have a busy life outside from this world.

⚠️ This story may contains self-harm, attempting suicide, blood, major or minor characters death. If you're uncomfortable, you don't have to read it. ⚠️

I put a warning sign just so you know and I'm not romanticizing any kind of this trigger warnings. My private message is safe if you want something to talk about <3

Don't be a silent reader! I really appreciate if you click the star button and especially if you leave a comment. I'm really happy to read all your thoughts.

STARTED: 10-22-2024
ENDED: ---