Chapter 7: The Eclipser Virus

"I think we lost those ladies," Dacos ran up the balcony stairs with Maika.

"Maybe if I didn't have to wait for your telekinetic butt to come out of the restroom, they wouldn't have recognized me, you buffoon!" Maika shouted.

"Don't pin this on me, Colonel! When I got to go, I squat where I want! How was I supposed to know that Isrina would recognize you? At least I was able to launch a toilet at her to buy us time! You're welcome!"

"You have no IQ."

"You calling me stupid?"

Isrina caught up with Dacos, kicking him in the butt. The psychic agent tumbled onto Maika, sending both flying out of the roof door. Maika slid facedown as Dacos landed on her back.

"Idiot!" Maika slapped the agent.

"Ouch! Really?" Dacos scratched his head. "Stop blaming everything on me!"

"Avian Form: Flamingo's Talon!" Isrina hurled her feet at the villains.

The two agents jumped away before Isrina could stomp them, making a crack on the rooftop. Maika drew her rose pike while Isrina drew her UICA laser-edged sword.

Dacos slammed his hands into the roof to summon a large rock in the air, launching it at Isrina. Isrina dodged while the Colonel jumped away from the rock's rampage.

"Agent Dacos!" Maika yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you aim well?"

"Sorry, Colonel!"

"Avian Form: Heron's Talon!" Isrina kicked Dacos in the chin.

Dacos faced a palm forward to send Isrina flying with an air blast. The psychic agent lifted his hands upwards to wrap up the rooftop's fence into a large horn, sending it to attack Isrina. Isrina spun to her right dodging the projectile before landing.

"What are you here for?" Isrina clashed blades with Maika.

"That's none of your concern, Isrina," Maika twirled her pike in a spinning circle to deflect Isrina's strikes.

Dacos summoned a gust of wind towards Isrina, knocking her off balance. When Maika closed in, Saitori arrived in time to block the rose pike with her sword.

"Better watch yourself, Desert Cardinal!" Saitori kicked Maika onto Dacos.

Cecilius arrived with Saitori, pointing his blade at the Colonel. "Showtime's over, Maika!"

Everyone felt the booming vibration of a helicopter.

"About time," Maika grinned.

Her wasp-shaped helicopter flew behind Dacos and Maika. Dark red-eyed crusader droid gunners fired to provide them cover. Isrina, Saitori, and Cecilius blocked the laser bolts as the helicopter fired its stinger tail cannon, forcing them to retreat from the explosions.

"Haha!" Dacos chuckled. "So long, suckers! America can't save you now! You're all so screwed!"

The telekinetic agent stuck his hands and tongue out.

"What do you think you're doing, you dingbat?" Maika slapped Dacos.

"Ouch! Really?"

"Don't you ever take anything seriously?"

"Uh, it depends."

"This is the last time I'll work with you, Agent Dacos!"

"Technically, it was your first?"

"Congratulations. You can count. Now, shut up."

***

"No," Saitori deactivated her blade. "We lost Maika."