Chapter 7

The kiss felt like stepping into uncharted territory, a beautiful act of defiance against everything that told us it was wrong. It was forbidden in a way that sent shivers down my spine, igniting a mix of thrill and trepidation. The weight of societal expectations pressed down on us, but in that moment, all of it faded into the background, leaving just the two of us in our own world.
As our lips met, it was like tasting freedom for the first time. There was a sweet, intoxicating flavor to the kiss, an exquisite blend of rebellion and desire. Each brush of our mouths was electric, and every second felt like a stolen moment, something that was meant to be hidden away. The thrill of doing something we weren't supposed to added an edge to the softness of her lips against mine, igniting an irresistible fire within me.
With each kiss, my heart raced, not just from the warmth and softness of her mouth but from the realization that we were breaking the rules. The rush of adrenaline made everything feel more intense, as if the world around us had blurred, leaving only the heat of our bodies and the connection we shared. It was a moment where everything else ceased to exist-the expectations, the judgments, the fear of what might come next.
María tasted like freedom and rebellion, and every kiss was a proclamation of who we truly were beneath the layers of fear and conformity. The way she responded to me, her hands gripping my thighs and pulling me closer, felt like an affirmation that this was right, despite everything telling us otherwise. Each time our lips met, I could feel the weight of the world slip away, replaced by an intoxicating sense of belonging that l had never known before.
I could feel her heart pounding, mirroring my own, and in that rhythm, we found a connection that transcended the fear. We were two girls who had learned to hide parts of ourselves from the world, but in each kiss, we began to shed that weight.
The thrill of the forbidden only made it sweeter, a reminder that love could flourish even in the shadows.
With each kiss, I found myself lost in the feeling, a dizzying blend of sweetness and danger. It felt nice-so incredibly nice-as if every moment spent denying ourselves was being repaid in full. In those fleeting seconds, I knew we were creating something beautiful, something that, despite the world's judgements felt undeniably right.