reminder for my audience

Author's POV:

This story serves as a reminder for everyone, highlighting the struggle of staying steadfast in faith while facing the constant whispers of Shaytan (Satan). No matter how pious a person may be, Shaytan finds ways to mislead, and controlling the desires (nafs) becomes a challenge. Through this tale, I aim to convey the harsh reality: when a person indulges in haram (forbidden) activities, not only is their peace destroyed, but they also face loss in this world and the Hereafter. Often, the regret of those choices lingers for a lifetime, leaving scars that can’t be healed.

As Allah warns us in the Qur'an:

"Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon whom my Lord has mercy."
— (Surah Yusuf 12:53)

This story teaches that sometimes, we fall prey to our desires, but the consequences are far-reaching. The peace we seek in haram never comes, and it only leads to sorrow and regret. It is a reminder to fight against temptation and remember that true success lies in pleasing Allah and guarding our souls from the deception of the world.

Let this story be a lesson: temporary pleasures may seem enticing, but they can lead to eternal loss. Hold fast to your faith, and remember that the struggle against the self is the greatest jihad (struggle).