0

Ayliz was a girl of innocence, raised in a strict and traditional family. She was an introvert, quiet and reserved, always finding comfort in her faith. Her life revolved around her devotion to Deen, and she kept herself distant from the distractions of the modern world.

Despite her simplicity, Ayliz had an undeniable beauty. Her face had a natural grace, with sharp, delicate features that made her stand out effortlessly. Her long, dark hair flowed like silk, adding to her striking appearance. Yet, she never sought attention — her modesty was her charm.

While many admired her from afar, Ayliz was different. She kept her circle small, focused on her studies and her relationship with Allah. Her heart was pure, untouched by the world of social media fame and trends. In her simplicity, there was a quiet strength.

Zyran was a guy full of attitude, well-known as a social media influencer and quite famous in his city. He was studying software engineering in college but had gained a large following online because of his looks and confident personality. Just like his unique name, Zyran was strikingly handsome. Girls were drawn to him, constantly trying to talk to him, but he ignored them all.

Despite his online fame, Zyran had a strong connection with his faith. He was well-versed in Islamic knowledge and followed the Deen seriously, praying five times a day. However, there was a conflict within him. On social media, he would make videos with music and songs, something he knew was against Islamic teachings. Even though he understood it was wrong, he couldn’t resist doing it.