Realization

"Where's the foreign kids? I came to see them most of all?"

"There they are!"

The audience wildly cheered when they spotted you and your brother entering the stage with the rest of your newfound family. Ever since you and Leo started dancing with your sisters, you two became a big hit. Must be due to being a foreigner. Your sisters embrace the blooming popularity since they've been earning more money. This is your new life now and you're loving every second of it.

This is your third performance while it's the second for Leo. You're wearing an elegant red kimono with golden wisteria design to it. Your long (h/c) hair is tied elegantly to a Japanese style bun with golden accessories to it. Your (s/c) face is caked with white makeup while your lips and eyelids are painted in red. Leo on the other hand isn't wearing any makeup since he is a boy and a bit too young. But he looks adorable wearing a wisteria hairpin tuck behind his right ear.

The audience quieted down when Hanabi stepped up and opened up her red fans. You are also holding two fans while Leo is holding a stick full of bells. Half of the musicians began to bang on their drums while the other half began to blow on their flutes. With such fluidity, Hanabi gracefully moves her arms around like a wave of ocean. Her fans spin around in such incredible speed that you would think the fan is changing color. She ends her solo with a signature ballerina pose.

"Now!" Hanabi exclaimed.

Everyone's arms move using the Kabuki dance, while the legs are moving in the art of Breakdancing. The audience are awed at the sight of the new fusion art. All the dancers form a circle with you and Leo in the middle. That's when you threw your fans up in the air and began to breakdance. You spin around the floor while Leo does a one arm cartwheel and rings his bells around. When you see your fans coming down towards the floor, you grab Leo and throw him up in the air. He gracefully spins around in the air before catching your fans. You then caught Leo and finished off with a full split while you still holding your brother up. The audience burst into a roar of cheers.

The musicians began to speed up their instruments, indicating a new routine. Leo chimes his bells around as he begins to spin gracefully around the stage. You and the rest of the dancers tippy toe around the stage before resuming the Kabuki dance. Leo comes back to you and they both did a dance that resembles a swan. Everyone finished off by opening their fans and pointing at the siblings. Once again, all the focus is on the (L/N) siblings. You and Leo looked at each other and nodded. Taking a deep breath the two of them began the Fortnite Dance: The Renegade. Leo cutely chimes his bells around with a big smile on his face. That is what people wanted to see the most, seeing the foreign siblings introducing their "cultural" dance. Then all of you bow.

"That's it for today, everyone! Thank you all for coming!" Hanabi smiles. "If you wish to support, your donations will be greatly appreciated!"

Despite your body being tired, you aren't panting loudly like you used to do during practice. The mediation paid off. Even though this was your third performance, today you feel like a true Japanese citizen.

"Wow, even though you two are foreigners, you guys already know how to use chopsticks." Funaki praised.

Everyone is eating breakfast together outside of the tents. You and Leo are eating rice with tempura shrimp, which you still aren't used to since the two of you only eat cereal and bagels for breakfast. The two of you never had any trouble using the sticks.

"That's because America is already a diverse country. Where we lived already has a big Asian population. We used to eat sushi and noodles every Saturday." Leo explained.