Training with Grandpa Urokodaki

Holy shit, you guys! It's Grandpa Sakonji Urokodaki! He's standing behind Tanjiro while wearing his signature goblin mask.

"You know we could've used your help." You scolded him. Urokodaki turns to you without saying anything before looking back at Tanjiro. Okay, rude?

"H-How can I finish him off?" Tanjiro asked.

"Don't ask me! Can't you use your head to figure that out?" Urokodaki scoffed.

Tanjiro looked rather scared of him, so you decided to step in. "Well we know stabbing him didn't do much. And beheading him didn't kill him either. I think we need to bash his brains." You suggested. You know bashing the head won't work either, but you can't give yourself away that you already have the knowledge on killing demons.

"I think you're right, (Y/N) chan." Tanjiro nodded. He went over to pick up a large rock and went over to where the demon is pinned. Tanjiro is still shaking like a leaf at the thought of causing too much pain. Isn't there anything I can use to kill him with one blow? Tanjiro wonders.

From behind the trio, Urokodaki smells the kindness of Tanjiro. This kid isn't gonna cut it. He's too kind and can't make decisions. He's facing a demon, yet the scent of kindness remains, Urokodaki thought.

The demon wakes up and realizes he's pinned to a tree. "You bastard! I'll kill you! I swear I'll devour you! Get over here damn it!" He yells.

You realized the sun is coming up and you still have this anger all bottled up. In one movement, you grab the rock from Tanjiro's hands and begin to bashed the demon's head. "DIE! DIE YOU MONSTER! YOU'LL PAY FOR KILLING MY FAMILY AND TAKING MY BROTHER FROM ME!" You raged. His blood now decorates your face, scaring Tanjiro. Of course this head bashing isn't killing him.

Now Urokodaki is focusing on you. I must say this small girl has me fooled. She also radiates kindness, but with a small hint of hatred in her heart. Now she's taking it all out on this lowly demon. This girl shows promises, he thought.

The sun finally came up, claiming the demon's life. His blood on your face also burns away as well. You have a blank look on your face while Tanjiro is horrid at how quickly the sun can kill a demon. Not to mention how inhumane you looked when you were bashing his skull. I knew (Y/N) chan suffered the same tragedy as I did, but to have this amount of hatred, I didn't know she was capable of. This would've been better off if we knew the sun can kill a demon, Tanjro thought. That is when he remembers his sister.

"Nezuko? Nezuko!" Tanjiro calls out.

"She headed back inside the temple." You pointed.

Tanjiro ran inside and smiled in relief to see Nezuko safe and sound. Then he noticed Urokodaki. "Oh, that's right. Where's that man?" He asked.

"I think he's praying for the souls of the people who were killed by the demon after he buried them." You answered. The two of you walked over to see Urokodaki kneeling on the makeshift graves.

"Um," Tanjiro spoke.

"I'm Sakonji Urokodaki." He cuts him off. I'm assuming you're the one Giyu Tomioka sent my way."

"Yes! My name is Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro answers.

Urokodaki then faces you. "And who are you supposed to be? Giyu never mentioned another child in his letter." He asked.

You nervously gulp before straightening yourself. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), sir! My family has been recently killed by a demon! I wish to become a Demon Slayer to avenge them and to protect others from suffering the same fate! Please accept me as your student!" You answered.