Tsuzumi mansion, featuring peppa pig

"(Y/N) chan! Tanjiro! (Y/N) chan...You'll protect me, right?" Zenitsu cries. The three of you are inside the mansion ready to face the demons. But the moment the three of you stepped inside, Zenitsu clutched the back of your haori and began to cry.

"Zenitsu, I hate to put you on the spot, but...I've gotten a broken rib and leg from my previous battle. And neither are fully healed yet." Tanjiro stated. "So-"

"What do you mean broken bones!? Don't go breaking any bones on me! If you got fractures , you can't possibly protect me! I-I'm gonna die! What am I gonna do!? I'm gonna die now!" Zenitsu panics. He then hugs you from behind, making you lose your balance and the two of you come crashing down. Zenitsu proceeds to wrap his legs around you to trap you in his hold. "At least my future wife Goddess can protect me! You'll protect me right?! RIGHT?! My (Y/N) chan will protect me!" He cries.

"Zenitsu! Let me go! How am I supposed to do my job if I can't even move!" You roared. You tried to wiggle yourself free from his grip, but to no avail. Tanjiro tried to help you out by trying to pull Zenitsu away

"Let... go of her!" Tanjiro groans.

As the Tanjiro continues on pulling, you have a dazed look on your face. What even is life? Was I brought to bring misery and misfortune to others? Zenitsu didn't act like this in the episode. Is my presence bringing out the worst in people? You snapped yourself from your thoughts when you suddenly remembered the siblings.

"You guys shouldn't be here!" You stated. The two siblings came running inside the mansion with fear in their eyes. Tanjiro, even Zenitsu who released you to get himself back up, looked shocked to see them.

"B-Big sis, we heard scratching sounds from inside the box!" The boy said.

"Even still, it pains me you left it behind! I mean it's more precious than my own life!" Tanjiro sweat dropped.

You put your hand on Tanjiro's shoulder and pointed at the kids. "Don't be so hard on them, Tanji. They probably felt safer with us than being alone outside." You said.

"You're right, (Y/N) chan." Tanjiro sighs. "I'm sorry for being upset." You smiled before your face became serious. In a few seconds, Tanjiro and the sister will get separated from the others due to Zenitsu accidentally bumping them to the next room. All of you need to stick together no matter what.

On cue the entire mansion begins to rumble. You spotted Zenitsu who went back to crying in fear. Hope this doesn't send him the wrong message.You held the simp's hand in the effort to calm his ass down and prevent Tanjiro from getting seperated. Zenistu gasped as he got heart eyes.

"Eee! My future wife is holding my hand!" Zenistus squeals. You held the urge to roll your eyes and instead you gently squeezed his hand. "I'm in heaven!" He blissfully sighs. Zenistu then leans back, pushing Tanjiro and Teruko to the other room. You immediately let go of his hand and tried to run towards Tanjiro.

"No-"

You got caught off when you heard the sound of the drum and Tanjiro and Teruko were nowhere to be seen. SHIT! I couldn't prevent them from getting seperated! Damn you, Pikachu!

"I'm gonna die! Gonna die! Gonna die! Gonna die! I'm telling you! We got split up!" Zenistu panics. He looked around and then realized that you're still here. Maybe it's not all bad. My sweet Goddess is here with me, he thought. "(Y/N) chan!" Zenistu wails. He tries to hug you, but this time you were prepared and skillfully spun around him. He crashed on the floor, heartbroken that you avoided him.

You walked over to the boy who is calling out to Teruko. "Don't worry about your sister. My friend Tanjiro is with her and I know he'll protect her with his life. Just like the crybaby and I will protect you." You assured him. The boy looked at you before turning to look at Zenistu who is cowering on the floor and back at you with his brow raised. "Okay, I'll protect you with my life." You corrected.