Waking up

Meanwhile back at the Mugen Train and when everyone is experiencing their dreams, Nezuko climbs out of her box. She has used all her lives in Candy Crush and she got bored at playing Subway Surfers. Since it's now night, she can see her brother and her future wife. Nezuko walks over to the seats where you and Tanjiro are located. As she walks, she notices that every single passenger is asleep.

Nezuko walks up to Tanjiro first to get her daily head pats.

She tilts her head wondering why there's a rope around his wrist that is tied to a child next to him. He is also laying against Kanao who also has a rope tied around her wrist. Nezuko spots you with your head laying on Rengoku's lap. She would've gotten jealous if it weren't with the fact you're hugging a small boy in your arms. Like Tanjiro and Kanao, you also have a rope tied around your wrist. And the boy you're hugging is the one attached to you.

A small gasp is suddenly heard and Nezuko looks up to see Rengoku getting up and strangling a girl. She realizes only the Demon Slayers have their wrists tied up.

"I gotta...wake up." Tanjiro mumbled. Nezuko grabs Tanjiro's hand to give herself a head pat. But his hand goes limp, afterwards. This makes her angry that she headbutts him as revenge. A sudden wave of pain courses through her body. Then her forehead splits open and blood comes pouring out. Nezuko begins to cry in pain and for some reason she headbutts him again. This time she does it with her Demon Blood Art. "I have to wake up." Tanjiro whispered.

Nezuko looks worriedly at him and then she looks over at you. Your body moves as you tightly embrace the boy. "Everything...will be...alright." You groaned. Nezuko lightly shakes your body, but you wouldn't wake up. She shakes your body a little harder, but to no avail.

"Mmmm. Hmmm!" Nezuko huffs.

"Ahhhrrggh!" Tanjiro suddenly screams. His body shots up as he's gasping for air. He grabs his throat to see if it's still bloody up from the cut he just gave himself. "It's alright. I'm alive." He gasped. He heard moaning from behind him and he turned around to see his sister. "Nezuko! You okay?" Nezuko covers her forehead in response. "I'm so glad!" He exclaimed. He looks around and sees everyone's still asleep. "(Y/N) chan. Kanao. Zenitsu. Inosuke. Rengoku san." Tanjiro also noticed the extra kids that are next to them. Not to mention Rengoku is still strangling that girl. Then he noticed that only him and the Slayers are the only one with ropes tied on. He sniffs his rope and detects a demon's scent in it. He smells it on everyone's ropes. "Nezuko, can you burn their ropes?" Tanjiro asked.

Nezuko nodded and went on to burn your rope first. Then she proceeded to burn the others as well. You begin to move around before fluttering your eyes open. Tanjiro and Nezuko smile when they see you finally waking up.

"What the..? What's happening-" You're suddenly tackled by Nezuko who gives you a hug. She nuzzles her head against your chest.

"Mmmm!" Nezuko cooed.

You warmly smiled back at her and rubbed the top of her head. "It's nice to see you too, Nezi." You chuckled. You looked up and saw Tanjiro still smiling at you both. Now you remember everything. Enmu puts everyone in a dream and you just convinced Yuji to not destroy your Spiritual Core. "Tanjiro, there's a demon on this train!" You revealed.

"I know. Whoever that demon is must have used their blood as the ink for the ticket. Then when our tickets got punched, it activated their Blood Art." Tanjiro explained.

"There's more. This Demon is one of the Twelve Kizukis." You said.

"How do you know?"

You gave him a smirk as you pointed at your chest. "I haven't forgotten the promise, Tanjiro. I'll tell you everything if no one dies today." You reminded him.