Sweet dreams are made of this

None of this is real! You just have to remember that. Everything is all fake. A fake world that you were living in. Wait. Were living in? A fake world that you are living in. That's right. Your adventures are the fake one. It was all just a dream. What you're seeing is real. Trust yourself on that.

"(Y/N), dinner!" Mom announced. You hurriedly went to the kitchen with anticipation. Not because you're hungry, but because you wanted to see her with your own eyes. You slam the kitchen door open and you see an older woman by the table. She has long (h/c) hair that is tied up in a bun. Her cool (e/c) eyes brighten when she sees the sight of you. "Ah, (Y/N). I made you your favorite, (favorite food). You deserve it after making it on the Honor Roll." Mom smiled.

Tears are glistening on your own (e/c) eyes. For some reason you feel that it has been years since you saw your mother. "Thank you so much, Mom. I'll enjoy every bite of it." You sobbed.

"Sweetie, what is up with you? Did something happen at school?" Mom asked.

You hugged your Mom while shaking your head no at her. After separating from her you realized you're no longer wearing a Demon Slayer costume that you were cosplaying earlier. Instead you're wearing a yellow t-shirt with a pink tank top over it. You're also wearing bright blue pants and yellow converse. Not to mention your hair is back to its original length. Long as your ponytail passes your ass.

"N-No. I'm just so happy that not only I made it on the Honor Roll, but I got to have (favorite food). This day could not get any better." You said. The kitchen door opens behind you and footsteps can be heard. You turn around to see an older man with the dad bod, straight black hair, warm blue eyes, and has the same (s/c) tone as you. "Dad!" You exclaimed.

He was taken aback when you suddenly hugged him. His old spice body spray fills your nostrils with nostalgia. He hugs you back and kisses the top of your head. "We're very proud of you kiddo. You worked very hard to make it to the Honor Roll." Dad praised.

Why are you acting like this? It's not the first time you made it to the Honor Roll. Maybe because this will be your last one since you're about to head off to college in a couple of months. The Dean's List is the equivalent to Honor Roll. Your parents will celebrate that instead.

Mom sets the (favorite food) in the middle of the dining table. You drooled as you grabbed a plate and was about to grab a serving. Your Mom playfully slaps your hand away before you can grab a piece.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"Wait for your siblings, sweetie. I'm sure they want to eat together with us." Mom said.

Siblings? As in plural? Why does that seem wrong to you? You're not an only child, but you only have one and the other one who you tried to forget.

Right?

"WAKE UP!"

You look up at the ceiling, but you shake it off whatever you think you just heard. What were you thinking before? Mom said your siblings want to eat with you...Of course! How selfish are you to eat this delicious (favorite food) without your siblings! But then again you are selfish. So screw waiting for them. You're eating this food with or without them. You grabbed a serving before plopping down on your seat. You were about to take a bite when you heard the kitchen door opening again.