First Failure

The more you run, the more you get tangled up by the webs. That means you're close. You kept on running until you ran into a female slayer. She has black hair tied into a ponytail and she looks terrified to see you. You know her name is Ozaki and she ends up dead at the hands of the Mother spider. Now that you're here to change the story, you're not gonna let her die.

"No. Don't come any closer." Ozaki pleaded. Around her are a bunch of dead slayers that were most likely killed by her. You can see her gripping onto a dead slayer's hair and her sword stabbing another one. "Please send someone of a higher rank! Otherwise, everyone will get killed!" She pleaded.

You know what's about to happen next. "Tanjiro, jump back!" You warned. In less than a second, Ozaki swings her katana at him. Luckily Tanjiro heeded your warning and jumped back in time.

"I'm being controlled, so my movements aren't mine at all! I was never this strong!" Ozaki explains. Upon closer look, you can see how her limbs are all twisted in an unnatural way. You can even hear her bones breaking. "Please...run away..." She sobs before attacking Tanjiro again.

"Don't worry! I'm going to help you!" You promised. You were about to aid Tanjiro in setting her free when something caught your peripheral vision. Two more slayers slowly got up and positioned themselves.

"P-Please...kill me. My arms and legs...The bones are piercing my inner organs! Everytime I begin to move, the pain intenses!" He pleaded. "I can't take it anymore! Either way, I'll die. So please deliver the finishing blow!"

Insouke begins to charge at the slayer. "Sure, you got it!" He exclaims.

"Hold it-" Tanjiro got caught off by Ozaki clashing her blade with his.

"Don't, Inosuke! We don't hurt our own people!" You called out. You were about to run after to stop him, but another slayer attacked you. You block him with your katana just in time. Wow, the Mother spider sure has some great puppet skills if she's making a low rank slayer strong as fuck.

"She's right. We have to help them!" Tanjiro agrees.

Inosuke tries to kill the slayer he's fighting, but luckily he couldn't get a scratch on him. "He's asking us to kill him, all right? If we get caught napping, we're gonna go down!" Inosuke yells.

"I know that! Let me think! Just hold up a second!" Tanjiro argues.

"I got an idea!" You piped up. You gave one powerful slash that made the slayer skid back a few feet. The sooner we get them to the trees, the sooner they can be saved. I just hope I'm fast enough to do this.You begin to run around making sure the slayer is following you.

"Hey, why are you running around in circles like that? Quit fooling around!" Inosuke yells at you.

You skidded to a stop and quickly turned around to run towards the slayer. The slayer looked taken aback that you're heading back towards him. You took a deep breath and quickly picked him up and threw him over the branch. The webs became tangled with the branch and the slayer couldn't move at all.

"I did it! I actually did it!" You cheered.

"You're a genius, (Y/N) chan!" Tanjiro exclaims. "I'm following your lead!" Same thing as you just did, Tanjiro ended up throwing Ozaki over the branch.

"What's up with that?! I wanna do that too." Insouke shouted. He suddenly takes off running with the slayer chasing after him. Inosuke tackles the slayer and flings him over the branch. He suddenly points his finger at you. "You see that? I can do whatever you can do!"

"That's because I'm a great master who taught her underling well!" You replied while laughing.

"WHAT?! I'm not the underling! You are!" Inosuke retorted. You were too busy laughing that the most crucial fact almost slipped your mind. Almost.