The trial

Holy shit! Sanemi looks scarier in person. I mean have you seen how crazy his eyes are?! Boy looks like he's on crack. Not to mention the lack of eyebrows he has. Let's not forget about the scars he has all over his face and sexy body. I'm going to marry him.

"What the hell are you trying to pull here?" He asked while smirking. Your heart sank when you saw him holding Nezuko's box. The poor girl is gonna feel pain in a couple of minutes. A female Kakushi runs up to Sanemi.

"This won't do, Lord Shinazugawa! I must ask you to put down that box." She pleaded.

Shinobu, who was still kneeling in front of you, stands up to face Sanemi. "Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line." She said.

"What about this demon, kids? That she can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans? You know what we call that?" Sanemi asked. He grabs the hilt of his sword. "Completely impossible, you fools!" He then proceeded to stab through the box alongside Nezuko inside. Your eyes widened when you heard her cry out in pain and her blood staining his sword. In the anime, it didn't seem that much blood was shed. But it looks like a lot to you upon closer look.

Note to self, when Leo is rescued, Sanemi isn't getting near him! He'll catch these hands if he tries to stab my brother.

Tanjiro feels the same way since he managed to slip past the Kakushi and is facing Sanemi. "Anyone who hurts my sister...Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!" Tanjiro shouted. Sanemi responds by chuckling at him and digs his sword deeper into the box. Then he pulls his sword out and throws her blood on the ground.

"Is that right? Good for you!" Sanemi grins. Tanjiro lets out an angry scream and runs towards the Wind Hashira.

"Stop! The Master will be arriving soon!" Giyu shouted.

Sanemi tries to swipe at Tanjiro, but the maroon haired boy jumps up. Everyone watches in awe as Tanjiro is up in the air.

"Get his ass, Tanjiro!" You cheered. Tanjiro headbutts Sanemi in the head. Your smile widened when you saw Sanemi bleeding from his nose. Both boys land hard on the ground. Sanemi struggles to get up, making you stick out your tongue at him. "Get rekt, motherfucker!" You laughed. Tengen and Rengoku looked at you with their eyebrows raised. They were intrigued by the language you just spoke. "What? He had it coming. That's what he gets for stabbing Nezuko." You shrugged.

This causes Mitsuri to let out a chuckle. All the Hashiras are now looking at her. "Pardon me. It's just that girl's accent is so cute." Mitsuri apologized.

"Thank you!" You blushed. Taking advantage of the commotion, Tanjiro runs to the box and kneels down protectively.

"Damn you." Sanemi glares at him.

"If you can't tell the difference between good demons and bad, you shouldn't be a Hashira!" Tanjiro shouted.

"You little..." He growls. He picks up his sword before towering over Tanjiro. "I'll destroy you!"

"The Master...has arrived." The twins announced. Everyone went silent upon hearing that. Footsteps can be heard and out comes Kaguya.

"So good of you to come. My beloved children..." Kaguya smiled. Oh damn. His face really does look like a ballsack...That was so mean. I gotta stop watching those Demon Slayer VR videos on YouTube.

"The Master..." The twins repeated. The girls carefully led him to the sunlight to where everyone was at.

"Good morning, everyone. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky? It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira Meeting with no personal changes." Kaguya spoke.