Home Is Where The Heart Is

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. The rating has been updated. Read at your own risk.

The shower was wonderful. The person who live here before them had installed one that rained down gently. The water was heated and felt heavenly. It's a wonder that people just had this all the time in the past.

It was the perfect time to start teasing a certain ravenette.

To save water, they showered together. Being so used to it, and getting intimate with each other whittled the shyness down to nearly nothing. They still hadn't crossed the threshold yet, but if all went well that would change while they stayed in this house.

Ted enacted his plan, desperately keeping himself in control so he didn't take Diego right then and there. Over the course of their journey, the two boys gathered a surprising amount of bath products. It was even more surprising just how many scented ones they had.

The blond grabbed one he felt would compliment the raven particularly well. Jasmine and amber, with a hint of sandalwood assaulted his nose. Sweet and spicy, just like his pretty boy.

Water cascaded down the both of them. Steam fogged up the mirrors and their surroundings, adding a heaviness to the atmosphere. Ted took the two-in-one body wash and shampoo and and beckoned Diego to him.

"Let me help you wash, Delta. You always miss your back and you're so rough with you hair." Sensing absolutely sinister nothing behind those words, the ravenette happily delighted the task of haircare to his blond.

"Thank you, Osito."

Squeezing the glittery gold bottle a liquid of the same color gushed onto Ted's palm. He used his hands to build up the lather, before digging his fingers into Diego's silky curls. The boy in question groaned at the contact, not out of lust, but instead, relaxation. He sighed contentedly feeling gentle fingers sooth the tangles away. Nails scratched away weeks of buildup from his scalp.

The smaller boy felt those big hands leave for a moment. When they returned they soothed more shampoo into his hair. The lather grew twofold. Suds dripped it's way down Diego's body, washing away the tension in his muscles. A cascade of water cleaned away the white, leaving clean black strands. His hair was clean, but Ted wasn't done.

Slowly, the blond pressed his hands into the ravenette's shoulder blades. He took his thumbs and rubbed deep circles into the other deltoids. The pressure made Diego moan softly.

"I'm just getting you clean, Delta. You should enjoy it."

The problem was, the smaller boy was enjoying it too much. His member started to stiffen and he thanked every deity he knew Ted was behind him and couldn't see him fattening up. Too bad he momentarily forgot how tall the blond was. He didn't even notice Ted's chin came to rest on his shoulder. Blue eyes sneakily peeked over the crest of tan skin and knew exactly the effect they were having.

Deft hands worked their way down Diego's back, and he drowned in how good it felt to have his kinks smoothed out. Smirking at how lost in pleasure he was, Ted pressed himself against the other's back. His soapy fingers moved to the Hispanic boy's chest. Fingertips pulled and twisted at Hershey Kiss nipples. The smaller boy got pretty vocal, making Ted's smirk widen into a full on grin.

The taller body willed away his own arousal shakily. Diego was so hard he was ramrod straight. Ted nibbled around his neck and whispered dirty things in his ears. Overstimulated, Diego came untouched in the shower. Ropes of semen perished down the drain. His knees were weak, but the tall blond was there to catch him.

"My my, little Delta, I didn't know you liked showers that much." Ted was satisfied. Phase one was complete.

Diego didn't even have it in him to turn around and glare. Christ that felt good. The water shut off, and before he could register anything, he was being picked up and wrapped in a large fluffy towel. Ted dried him off and wrapped a new towel around himself.