91-100

Chapter 91 A Little Luck
After purchasing the clothes wholesale, Wei Heng thought for a while and then took her sister and brother to a grocery store inside the wholesale market.

This shop looks quite old. The decoration inside is no longer visible. There are only miscellaneous items piled up on the shelves, including plastic bags, hangers, clothes drying poles, etc.

What Wei Heng wants to buy is a clothes hanger and a clothes drying rod. The clothes hanger is used to hang clothes, and the clothes drying rod is used to display his goods.

A total of 20 yuan was spent here.

In addition to the 250 yuan spent on purchasing this time, the cost of each piece of clothing ranged from 2 to 10 yuan, plus the 20 yuan cost of hangers, and about 30 yuan for miscellaneous items such as hats and chains, the total cost this time was 300 yuan.

At present, the three siblings of Wei Heng have less than 500 yuan left. This money is mainly used to collect waste and cannot be spent anymore.

Then, the three of them prepared to go back.

Along the way, Wei Han was somewhat silent. She seemed to have been thinking for a long time before she spoke: "Ah Heng, you think we should buy clothes to sell, right? I'm scared now. What if we can't sell them? Wouldn't these goods be wasted? We spent so much..."

She was feeling uneasy, and even her voice trembled.

This money made her feel particularly uneasy.

Upon hearing this, Wei Heng almost fell backwards in anger, "Sister, why are you having these crazy thoughts again? Didn't we already agree on this before we set out? Just do it according to my idea. If the clothes sell well, it will be much better than collecting rags. We can only make 20 or 30 yuan a day, but selling clothes can make more, and it won't delay us from collecting rags..."

She understood the reason, she was just afraid, for no reason, she was just afraid. Wei Han lowered her head.

Wei Heng looked at her sister and brother and said seriously, "Sister, if we only collect junk from the beginning, the three of us will be more diligent and our income will probably be stable. But have you ever thought about it? We don't receive the same amount of junk every day. For example, the stores in Tianlu Mall collected junk this time, and it will take at least ten days or half a month for them to receive junk again... It's similar for other stores... We need to keep finding new customer groups to stabilize our daily income of 20 or 30 yuan, but can we afford it?"

Wei Han was silent.

Wei Jin didn't quite understand, but he didn't interrupt.

Wei Heng sighed heavily and said, "We don't have time. If we don't study, we can stay in the city. Of course, we can afford to wait for as many days as we want. But school will start next month. We only have less than 30 days. No! We have to deduct the round-trip travel time. We only have 25 days to make money. How can we earn back the tuition in such a short time?"

The tuition for the three siblings this semester is estimated to be around 700 yuan in total.

To make so much money, we must ensure that we earn at least 30 yuan every day, and this is even if a family of four does not eat, drink or spend anything.

Is it possible?

Absolutely not.

Therefore, we must think of other ways to make some money from other channels.

Selling clothes was a well-considered decision for Wei Heng. She would not give up just because of her sister or mother's objection. Otherwise, they would not have come to wholesale clothes without telling their mother.