221-230

Miku Novels
Login Register
bookshelf
Romance novels
Danmei novels
Male novels
GL novel
Record
Font: Large, Medium, Small
Turn off the lights to protect your eyes
Previous ChapterChapter ListNext ChapterVote for Recommendation
Chapter 221 Grandma Sings a Show
Zhou Feng went to Shenzhen during this period and sent back two radios for listening to opera to Wei Heng. She also specially equipped them with a lot of tapes, all of which were currently very popular operas and folk songs. Zhou Feng was not very interested in these and didn't know what was good and what was not, so she just bought a lot of them.

I sent them all back to Wei Heng.

As Wei Heng was disassembling the radio in his hand, his grandmother Yan Qiuxiang, who lived next door, came over and asked curiously, "Are these the ones I bought for your grandma?"

Wei Heng smiled and said, "Yes, the small tape recorder I bought for her before always broke down, and it couldn't receive the radio, so I bought a good one this time, one that can also play tapes."

After hearing this, Yan Qiuxiang couldn't help but secretly rolled her eyes and snorted, "Only you are willing to spend money on these... You are just wasting money."

When Wei Heng heard this, he immediately smiled and said, "I didn't spend my own pocket money on that. It was all sponsored by my mother."

Yan Qiuxiang: “…”

When Yan Qiuxiang heard this, she became even more unhappy, and kept finding fault with it. One moment she said that the radio was pitch black and looked ugly, the next moment she said that changing the tape was very troublesome, and the next moment she said that the radio could not receive the broadcast and must be broken.

Then--

When Wei Heng handed Yan Qiuxiang a complete radio with tapes already loaded, Yan Qiuxiang was stunned and hummed, "Why are you giving it to me? Isn't this to honor your grandmother?"

Wei Heng smiled and said, "Grandma, this is specially for your honor."

Yan Qiuxiang still didn't believe it.

Wei Heng continued, "No matter who you honor, you must not forget to honor you."

Yan Qiuxiang hummed and said, "I think he bought it for me as a gift."

When Wei Heng heard this, she immediately put away the radio and said, "What's wrong with you, old lady? If you don't want it when I give it to you, then I'll give it back to my grandmother's little sister. She also likes to listen to opera."

After hearing this, Yan Qiuxiang quickly reached out and snatched the radio, holding it in her hands like a treasure, and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? How can you give something you gave to me to someone else?"

"Asshole."

Wei Heng laughed and said, "Grandma, tell me the truth. Are you jealous because you saw me giving you something?"

Yan Qiuxiang turned her head away and refused to admit it: "How could that be? I'm not jealous of her. I'm a wealthy old lady now, and I own several houses and shops. If I really want it, can't I buy it for myself?"

When Wei Heng heard this, she knew that the old lady was really jealous and envious, so she immediately coaxed her a few words, saying, "How can it be the same if you buy it yourself and give it to your children and grandchildren as a gift? This means that your children and grandchildren take you to heart, and someone cares about you and pays attention to you. Look, when I said I wanted to bring a better radio for my grandma, my mother said she would bring two back and one for my grandmother."

"My mother, she thinks of you no matter what she does, and never leaves you behind."

After hearing this, Yan Qiuxiang's wrinkles on her face spread out, and she smiled so hard that her teeth were showing. She said, "Your mother is filial, and you little bastard have no conscience."