31-40

Chapter 31 Mutual Change
Wei Heng thought for a moment and asked, "Sister, have you told Sister Haiyan? Can we borrow her tricycle tomorrow?"

Wei Han said: "Well, I mentioned it, and Haiyan said she would talk to her parents for me."

Wei Heng said, "Okay, we'll go early tomorrow. We can't borrow her car for free. If we make money this time, we'll give her two dollars." The last time they borrowed the car, the two sisters sold a few pounds of fruit in the county town. When they returned the car, they also gave the fruit to Chen Haiyan's family. When Chen's parents saw it, they were very happy and said that the two sisters were too polite and asked them not to buy things from them next time.

But.

Others' kindness is due to their good character, but Wei Heng knows that he cannot take other people's kindness for granted. Therefore, if he gets benefits, he must show some appreciation to others.

This is Wei Heng’s plan, but——

the next day.

It was still dark when Wei Heng got out of bed, walked out of the room and looked at the weather, his heart sank.

It's raining.

The rain is pouring down——

The raindrops hit the tiles on the roof, one drop after another, as if they would never stop. Wei Han, who followed her sister out of the house, almost burst into tears when she saw the continuous heavy rain.

"How……"

"what to do?"

What can I do?

There is no way.

Wei Heng felt helpless for a moment. This was probably what they call "when it rains it pours".

Crash~

Crash~

Crash~

Listening to the heavy rain, Wei Heng became very annoyed. She turned back to the house and said, "Sister, let's make breakfast first. What if the rain stops after breakfast?" But Wei Heng knew very well that the probability of the rain stopping was very low. Even if it stopped at this time, there was no guarantee that it would rain again at any time.

In short——

It became very difficult for the two sisters to go out and collect waste smoothly.

After hearing this, Wei Han stepped into the kitchen with heavy steps.

Light up the fire

Splitting wood

Scooping water——

……

After doing all these actions, they sat down, both of them absent-mindedly. The spatula fell to the ground with a thud. Wei Han bent down and picked it up again. She rubbed her eyes and said, "Ah Heng, how much money do we have left?"

"118 yuan." It was originally 118.5, but Wei Heng used the remaining 50 cents to buy a ballpoint pen. The 118 yuan was not enough to pay for the tuition for one person, let alone for three siblings.

"Oh——" Wei Han hummed and said nothing more.

"Sister..." Wei Heng looked at her sister who had been depressed since last night and said, "Let's call mom today and ask her if she has sent money home."

According to the trajectory of the previous life, my mother would have sent money home by now - so, what was going on?

Don't--