101-110

Chapter 101 Big Selling
What Wei Heng and the others didn't expect was that today's street stall business was unexpectedly good. Not long after the stall was opened, someone came up to look at the clothes. After looking at them, he picked two pieces and left.

then.

Before Wei Heng and his friends had time to calculate how much money they had earned, another wave of people came up. The three siblings were busy greeting the guests and had no time to count the money.

Wave after wave.

Their location had a good exposure rate this time, so the number of customers coming to pick out clothes suddenly increased sharply, making Wei Heng, Wei Han and Wei Jin feel a little flustered. Wei Heng temporarily stopped introducing the goods to the customers. She only focused on making sure there were no missing goods, and helped with bagging, packing, and collecting money.

Wei Heng kept a clear mind and was not ecstatic about the sudden increase in customers. She would carefully check every bill that fell into her hand to make sure it was not a fake before putting it in her pocket and then giving change to the customers.

It was not until then that Wei Heng realized that people's herd mentality was really strong, because there were many girls choosing clothes at their stall, and the girls passing by couldn't help but come over to take a look at the excitement, and then the girls saw that others were buying, so they also followed suit...

At the same time, the customer flow at other stalls was pitifully small.

Handing the packaging bag to the girl in front of her, Wei Heng said with a smile: "Sister, I've packed it for you. If you like it, come back next time."

The girl took it, smiled and nodded, and said, "Okay."

Then.

After the girl left, two groups of customers stayed at the stall. Wei Heng and Wei Han covered their excited hearts and continued to greet the customers.

The most popular item this time was the shorts that Wei Han had slightly modified. Once Wei Han wore them, they were very eye-catching. During this wave of rapid increase in customer flow, 11 pairs were sold at once.

Wei Heng couldn't believe it.

The two sisters looked at each other and saw excitement and joy in each other's eyes. They smiled and communicated with the remaining two groups of guests.

Wei Heng said: "Miss, I think you look good in this long skirt. It can modify your figure, show your waistline, and make you look much taller."

Wei Han also said: "Yes, this skirt suits you very well."

The girl didn't react when she heard what Wei Heng said, but after hearing what Wei Han said, her eyes suddenly lit up. She asked with a little hesitation, "Is it really okay for me to wear it?"

After the exercise just now, Wei Han now seems more calm and confident when entertaining guests. Hearing this, she smiled and said, "Sure, I think your figure is very similar to mine. I tried this skirt myself and it looks great."

The girl obviously believed it. After all, Wei Han was beautiful and dressed very fashionably. The words coming from such a young and beautiful girl were obviously very convincing. So the girl said, "Then I'll try."

She brought the skirt in front of her, tried to gesture, and asked Wei Han: "What do you think?"

Wei Han smiled and said, "It looks good."

The girl gritted her teeth and said, "Then I'll take this one."

Wei Han smiled happily: "Okay. I'll install it for you."