131-140

Chapter 131 Filial Piety
Wei Heng was really surprised that the second uncle's family was so stingy and his wife were so smart that they could actually come up with money to support the fourth uncle and his wife in their business.

However, she thought about it carefully and felt that it was very reasonable because it was too shrewd. As long as her second uncle and his wife felt that it was profitable and the benefits were huge, far greater than how they could make money on their own, then they would definitely be happy to pay.

Therefore, Wei Heng became even more curious about how Fourth Aunt Xu Liping convinced everyone.

Wei Heng wanted to ask, but seeing that her grandmother was talking excitedly with the neighbors, she did not interrupt and thought she would ask later.

So, Wei Heng and his sister pushed the tricycle home, put it away properly, and started packing their things.

First of all, there is a layer of dust in the kitchen, which needs to be cleaned up quickly, otherwise it will delay cooking at night. In addition, the room also needs to be cleaned, otherwise there will be no place to sleep at night.

Then, the three siblings split into two groups. Wei Heng cleaned the room alone, while Wei Han took her younger brother Wei Jin to clean the kitchen.

Wei Heng had just been cleaning up for a while when she heard Huang Cuixiang lift the curtain and come in. She asked, "I've cooked. Do you want to have lunch at my place?"

Upon hearing this, Wei Heng smiled and said, "Grandma, we will eat at home. You don't have to cook for us."

Huang Cuixiang was a little unhappy when she heard this and said, "Didn't I tell you to eat at my place?"

She lived under the same roof with her three children. Although she couldn't treat them as she did Wei Feng and Wei Rong from the fourth room, she would still take care of them a little.

For example, if she is in a good mood and just wants to eat one or two meals, she won’t argue with the children.

But unexpectedly, these children became polite to me.

Wei Heng smiled and said, "Grandma, my sister and brother have already cleaned up the kitchen, and they will be able to light a fire and cook soon. We eat a lot, so we will go to your place to eat. If we don't have enough food, we won't go to your place to eat."

Huang Cuixiang: “…”

Huang Cuixiang was so angry that she left cursing.

Wei Han was in the kitchen and heard what her sister said. She hurried over, glared at Wei Heng and said, "Ah Heng, how can you talk like that? How can you say such things to grandma?"

Isn't this a deliberate mockery of grandma?

"Ahem..." Wei Heng cleared her throat, then straightened her face and said, "Sister, I'm just stating the facts. I didn't say it on purpose. Besides, I didn't mean anything else. You and grandma misinterpreted what I said, and that's your problem."

She really was not wrong. When I was eating at my grandma's house before, after I had finished one bowl of rice and was about to get the second bowl, my grandma's face would turn dark.

This happened not once or twice, but several times. As a result, Wei Heng and her two brothers were unwilling to go to their grandmother's house for dinner. Otherwise, if they ate too much, she would complain for a long time.

Wei Han was a little helpless and said, "You, you should be more careful when talking to grandma in the future. She is old, don't make her angry and cause any harm."