Chapter 7

***6 Months Later***

Me and Randy pulled up to the ultrasound place to find out of the baby's a boy or girl, Randy opened my door then we walked in. The lady brought us in a room and I laid down and rolled my shirt up revealing my big stomach, she put this gel stuff on my stomach making me giggle a little bit.

"What?" Randy asked.

"It's cold." He smirked an held my hand. The lady started looking at the baby, "Do you want to know of it's a boy or a girl?"

"Yes!" Me and Randy said at the same time.

"It's a girl, congratulations!" Randy hugged me and helped me wipe off the gel then helped me stand up, we walked outside after getting the pictures from the ultrasound.

"I can't believe we're having a girl!" He said.

"I know! Wait till John hears... He's gonna be jumping up and down and freaking out."

"Just like Phil." I smiled and got in the car and he drove to the arena for RAW.

We pulled up and walked in then went straight to his locker room where I sat down next to Randy and he started rubbing my stomach, the door opened and John, Phil, Mike, Chris, and Adam walked in.

"WHAT'S THE BABY!?!" John and Phil yelled.

"A girl!"

"Yay! A little AJ!" AJ yelled walking in.

"NOO!" John and Phil yelled.

"And why not?"

"Uhh... Um... John you take this one!" Phil said shoving John forward.

"Well AJ, you can be a little... Unpredictable..." She skipped away making me smirk.

"Oh Randy, we got a match next." Chris said.

"Ok Ill see ya out there." They left and Randy changed in front of me then sat back down and started rubbing my stomach again, he kissed my stomach then someone knocked at the door, "Randy your on!" John said skipping in with Phil behind him.

"Love you." He said pecking my lips.

"Love you to Viper." He smirked then left.

"Hello Mrs.Orton."

"Hello John."

"What about me!?" Phil said.

"Hello Phil."

"Hi!" I rolled my eyes then put my feet up on Johns lap.

"Why am I a foot stole?"

"Cause I'm pregnant!" I snapped back at him.

"Mood swing!" Phil said.

"Zip it Punk." I said, "Sorry, I'm just tired..."

"Cause you carrying a baby silly!" John said.

"Oh John... What would I ever do without you?"

"Idk, be bored I guess..." I laughed.

"Megzy?"

"Yes Philly?"

"When are you due?"

"3 months."

"OMG! That's not to far away!"

"I know, she's figured out how to kick to."

"Let me feel!" John said putting his hand on my stomach and Phil did to, she kicked and they smiled.

"Who wants to get me some chips?" I asked.

"I'll go." Phil said getting up and leaving.

"You ready for this?" John asked.