Chapter 10

I woke up to Alanna crying, I got up and walked to the nursery. I picked Alanna up and bounced her a little, I walked downstairs and made her a bottle then walked back up to the nursery. I sat in the rocking chair and fed her, when she was done I didn't put her back in her crib. I rocked her while she played with her blanket, I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:00a.m. I picked up my phone and saw AJ had texted me, 'M? You up?' 'Yup! What's up?' 'Nothin much, you?' 'Nothin, Alanna woke up so mommy has to get up.' 'Oh...' 'AJ, what's wrong?' 'Nick... He hit me again.' 'Where are you.' 'Hotel, room 236.' 'Be ready in 10 minutes.' I put Alanna back in her crib then kissed her head, I walked down stairs and slipped my Uggs on and grabbed my keys.

"M?" I looked at the stairs and saw Phil, "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back, make sure Alanna doesn't cry. If she does change her, and make sure Randy doesn't wake up."

"Sure but are you ok?"

"Yea."

"What's going on M?"

"...Nick just beat AJ." I walked out the door then ran to my car and started it, I backed out then made my way to AJ's hotel. When I got there I ran inside then up the stairs and found her room, I knocked on her door and she opened crying.

"AJ..." I said pulling her into a hug, "Come on." I said and she picked her stuff up, I took her second bag and we went to the elevator. "AJ what happened?"

"Well me and Phil were texting and Nick got really mad. He called me a slut and a whore then he started punching me and kicking me..." She said tearing up.

"From now on your staying with me, Randy, Phil, or John. Ok?" She nodded her head and the doors opened, we walked back to my car and put her stuff in then drove back to the house. I pulled into the driveway and we got her stuff then quietly walked inside, I saw Randy awake with Alanna.

"Baby why are you up?"

"I heard Phil talking to Alanna... Wow, AJ what happened?" Randy said. AJ put her head down and I glared at Randy, "Come on, lets get you cleaned up hun." I said to AJ, we put her stuff in the other guest room next to Phil's then went into my bathroom and I cleaned her face off.

"Thank you." She said.

"You don't have to say thank you AJ, I wouldn't let you sit alone in a hotel room after Nick just beat you."

"This is why I love you."

"I love you to girl!" She smiled.

"How bad is it?" She asks me.

"You still look beautiful AJ." She turned and looked in the mirror and gasped as she saw how black and blue her face was, "Lets go get some ice." I said leading her back down the stairs and into the kitchen where I grabbed an ice pack and she held it on her eye. We walked into the living room and saw Randy still up with Alanna, "I'm gonna go to sleep, night M. Night Randy." AJ said walking upstairs. I sat next to Randy and smiled as I saw Alanna yawn, I took Randy's hand and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you to."

~~~1 Month Later~~~

It's been a month since Alanna was born, which means Randy has to leave... I helped Randy put his and Johns stuff in the trunk then went back in the house and got Alanna and made sure she was wrapped up warm and tight since it was getting cool outside, I strapped her in her carseat then sat next to her while Randy sat on the other side of her while John drove. Randy held my hand behind the carseat as he held Alanna's tiny hand, "When will you be able to travel again?" John asked.