Glass and Bats

Chapeter 3!!!!

~*RANDYS POV.~*

I get off the plane and get into a rental. I speed down the road trying to hurry to my girlfriend Megan. When I get home i see the broken window, Damn, I walked upstairs and tryed opening our bedroom door but it was locked. I pick the lock and opened the door to see Megan asleep on our bed, I took off my clothes and but on some sleeping pants and crawled into bed next to her. Just as I was about to fall asleep she woke up, "Randy?"

"Yes it's me, I'm here. Go back to sleep."

"Ok."

The we both fell asleep.

~*Morning! Still Randys POV.!~*

I woke up and saw my beautiful girlfriend laying next to me huging me, I smiled as she started to smile. "Wake up baby!" She opened her eyes slowly so i could see her amazing bright Green eyes. "Good morning." I kissed her on her head. "Are you hungery?" "Yes Iam!!!" "Well i'll go downstairs and make us some pancakes!!" "Randall Keith Orton I love you!" "I love you to Megan Lee Orton!" "Orton?" "Well people call you lil'Orton so I put it as your last name!" "haha! ok! Now go make me my pancakes!!!" I walked downstairs and forgot about the broken window and steped on some glass. "Shit!!!!" I heard Megan run down the stairs, "What's wrong!? Are you ok!!?" "Yea Im fine. Just steped on some glass." "Let me see." I showed her my foot and then pulled a pice of glass out. "It doesnt look to bad but you might need stiches." "Uhhh! Can we eat first!!??" "Ok but then im taking you to the hospital Mr.!!!!" "Ok lil'Orton!!!" She glared at me while I smile like a idiot! We ate our pancakes while we watched the Big Bang Theroy, "BAZINGA!!!" I said as Sheldon cracked a joke, Megan laughed and I laughed like Sheldon.

We finished our pancakes and then she drove me to the hospital. "Fill out these forms Mr.Orton then turn them back in." The nurse handed us some forms then we sat down and Megan asked me the questions, "Question 17 Are you on you period?" She laughed as I gave her a weird look cause she said the word 'period'. "No!!" "Thats a yes!" "Its a NO!" "YES!" "NO!" "YES!" "NO!" "YES!" "Since when are we Daniel Bryan!??" She started laughing as I did his arm movements. I then felt a sharp pain go through my body and I fell to the floor in pain, I then got up only to see CMPunk, with a bat.