Who is this?

*~MEGANS POV.~*

Uh!! why do I have to hide at Randys house just because Punk got mad at me because I may have coasted him a title shot, no big deal,

and now he wants to hurt me!? Its not like he wants to kill me right? Just as I was going into deep thought my phone rang.

I Hear Voices In My Head

They Talk To Me They Understand

They Talk To Me!

"Hello?"

"Hello Megan, when you comin back?"

"Who is this?"

"Its your worst nightmare."

"Punk I know its you!"

"Are you sure its Punk?"

"Yes!!"

"Think about it." I was about to say something but I heard a crash downstaris. "WHAT THE HELL!!?!" I screamed as i saw someone had broken my window and left a note. I pick it up and read it, "I have found you, and I want you to come back from hidding from me." Oh my god. Oh my god, was all I could say. I ran back upstaris scared and about to cry. I called Randy and he answered "Hey Babe" "Hey Babe, can you come home tonight!?" "Why? Is everything ok!?" "No! Someone just broke the window and left me a note!" "Ok well my match is next then I'll get the first flight back to St. Louis!" "Ok, thank you Randy." "Well im not going to let you sit there alone with some crazy person stalking you!" "Ha. thanks Babe." "Are you sure your ok?" "Yea Im just really scared." "Its ok Baby Im on my way now, I said I had a family emergency so I'll be there in about a hour or two!" "Thanks Viper. I love you." "I love you to Megan." As he hung up I layed on my bed with the door locked and watching Monday Night Raw. I see CMPuck come out and demand Respect. "If you keep demanding Respect you'll never get it!" i yelled at the T.V. Yea I yell at the T.V, Im pretty crazy! As i lay there and watch Raw my eyelids became heavy and I finaly drifted off to sleep.