yo

Sup My Broskis and Broskets! I hope your likeing my story so far if not leave me some comments on how to make it better! Im also adding new P.O.V'S later in the story!

~*~*~*RANDYS P.O.V!~*~*~*

I remember falling and thats it.

I woke up in my bed, how did I get in my bed? Wasnt I just at the hoslital with Megan? Wheres is Megan anyways? As I was thinking all these things when my door opened and I saw Megan with a ice-pack, "Hey baby, how ya feeling?"

"Hey babe, what happen?"

"Well, we were at the hospital because you stepped on some glass and we were waiting to get a X-Ray when CMPunk came up behind us and hit you with a bat."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, security had already gotten a hold of him. But you didn't get hit to bad to cause any serious damage, just a little memory loss and a bump on the head. Thank God you have a hard head!"

"Haha very funny. So when can I go back to work?"

"Well the doctor said 3 weeks."

"That's way to long!"

"Hey don't tell me that's to long when I can't go back till whenever cause of CM freakin Punk!"

"I'm just trying to protect you Meg's."

"I know but I just wish he would screw with someone else."

"Tell me about it!"

"Anyways how's your head?"

"Well... It hurts."

"Well let me help with that." Megan walked to the bed and put the ice-pack on my head and laid next to me.

"I love you."

"I love you to Lil'Orton" she smiled when I called her Lil'Orton. With that we both fell asleep.

~*~3 WEEKS LATER!~*~

"Are you ready to go back to work?"

"How could I not be!"

"Well CMPunk is trying to kill you."

"I know he hates me but he wouldn't kill me over the title shot I costed him, right?"

"I hope not baby." I hugged my girlfriend and she hugged me back.

"Your still going to be by my side all night right?"

"Are your crazy! I wouldn't leave my Lil'Ortons side for ANYTHING!" She smiled again and I couldn't hold back from kissing her.

"I love your kisses."

"I love your kisses to but I love you more."

"No I love U more!"

"No I love YO.."

"Get a room you to!" We looked at our locker room door to see Zack Ryder and John Cena, "Shut up you 2!" Zach and John started signing "Randy and Megan sittin in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"

"You to are so immature!" Megan told then and kissed me.

"PDA!!"

"Zack shut up! I've seen you and Eve smotchin!" Megan stuck out her tung and pointed at Zack and John. "You to are so weird! But you guys make a great couple." John told us, I smiled and put my arm around Megan's waist. John and Zack left, I then turned my attention back to Megan.

"Where were we?"

"Hmm? I think we were kissing?" I smiled a little and kissed her, she kissed back and smiled. Her Bright green eyes, almost neon green, sparkled in the light. I broke away, and sat on the couch in our locker room, Megan sat beside me and laid her head on my chest. "You got a hard chest!"