Proposle

Randy's POV***

I pulled away from kissing my girlfriend, "I need to take a shower Lil'Orton."

"Aww..." She made a sad face and I smirked.

"Care to join me?" I asked her and she smirked like me.

"I would love to." We made our way to the bathroom and shut the door, I instantly began kissing her then made my way down to her neck and hit her soft spot getting her to moan a little. I smirked then made my way back up to her lips and deepened the kiss and she did the same, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my upper waist while I wrapped my arms around her.

After a amazing shower with my girlfriend we got dressed but just laid back in the bed again and I pulled Megan on top of me which made us smile, "Come on." I said and got up holding her.

"Where are we going?" She asked smiling.

"I don't know yet." She laughed and grabbed a keycard and one more thing I needed then made our way to the car hand-in-hand, I saw The Miz checking out Megan, "Eyes off Mike, she's mine." He glared at me then walked away which caused Megan to giggle and kiss me. We got to the car and I opened her door then got in, I still have no idea where we're going. I start driving and we end up in the country, "Where are we?" She asked me and put her head on my shoulder.

"No clue..." She smiled and I pulled over, I got out and opened her door then walked through a field and laid in the grass. Ok Randy, make the move. I looked at her and she was smiling while looking up at the sky, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the little black box. I sat up on my side and opened the box then put it in front I her eyes, she gasped and sat up then looked at me. I got on one knee, "Megan, will you marry me?" She had tears in her eyes.

"Yes!" I slid the ring onto her finger then kissed her, I pulled away and we smiled.

"Come on Mrs.Orton, lets get some ice cream!" I said and helped her up then opened her door and got in and saw Megan taking a picture of her ring and texting all her friends.

"What are the girls saying?" I asked her and she hugged my arm.

"They're very happy for us!" My phone started blowing up with texts, I looked at my phone since I haven't even started the car. I got texts from John, Zack, Chris, Adam, Christian, and almost the whole roster.

"I love you." I told her and she pecked my lips.

"I love you to." I started the car and drove till we found a little ice cream shop, I got chocolate and she got strawberry.

When we were done we got back in the car and I looked at her then laughed.

"What!?" She said.

"You got ice cream on your face!" She looked embarrassed, "Don't worry, I'll get it." I leaned in and kissed on and around her mouth which made her and me smile.

"Got it." She smiled and kissed me one more time before we drove back to the hotel.

We got out and I laced our hands together and she leaned on me, "Your so short." I said.

"I'm not short! I'm funsized!" She said.

"And that's why I love you!" She laughed and kissed me.

"I wuv you to!" I laughed and then AJ and a few other Divas ran up to Megan.

"Show us the ring girl!" Megan held her hand out and showed them the ring, "Damn!" AJ said.

"Haha! Now if you'll excuse me, me and Randy have to get ready for the show tonight!" Megan said walking away with me after waving to the girls. We got to our room and she took her shirt off and grabbed the shirt I was reaching for, she slipped it over her head, "Hey! That's my shirt!" She smirked like me.

"You want it, come get it." I walked up to her and unbuttoned the shirt and slipped my hands around her tan skin and slowly made my way up to her shoulders and slipped the shirt off and grabbed her RKO shirt and slipped it over her head.

"Better." I said and she laughed then grabbed her wrestling bag.

"I got a mixed tag team match tonight, be my partner?" She asked me.

"Well duh! I'm always your partner! If you know what I mean." I wink at her.

"Your so nasty! And I like it." She winked back and I laughed then grabbed my wrestling bag, I took her hand and we walked back out to the car.

We got to the arena and walked to our locker room, it was about 4 and we tapped SmackDown at 7 so we had a little time.

"What color babe?" She held up her ring attire; Red, Purple, or Black.

"Black! Cause it's sexy on you." She blushed and took off her shirt and bra off then put her top on from her attire, I just stand there checking her out.

"Are you gonna do that everytime I change in front of you?"

"Ohhh yeaaaa." I said then she took off her pants and put her bottoms on then sat next to me on the couch, "You know Punks here..."

"He can go screw himself!" She said and I laughed.

"Are you happy that your going to be Mrs.Orton soon?" She smiled big.

"Yes!!" She hugged my neck which made me smile, I hugged back and made her sit on my lap.

Once it was time to start the match we walked out hand-in-hand to my music, once we were in the ring Punks music hit. I looked at Megan who looked scared but not to scared, "Well, well, well... Megan's back! Did ya miss me?" She shook her head no and I pulled her to my side by her waist and kept my arm there, Punk raised the mic to his mouth but Vince came out, "I see we have a little problem with Punk and Megan? Well let me see," he paused and he crowed cheered, "how about we have a match, Randy and Megan Vs. CMPunk and Kane." Megan looked at me, "It's gonna be ok babe." I whispered in her ear then we got out of the ring, Megan stopped in front of Punk and slapped him then skipped around him then back to me.

"Great slap." I told her and she gave me a weak smile, "It's gonna be ok babe, I won't tag you in."

"Well I mean, I don't mind the match it's just if Punk gets the opportunity he'll hurt me..." She looked down.

"Look at me." I told her and lifted her head with my finger, "I will NOT give him that opportunity." She gave me a better smile and we walked back to my locker room and sat down.

***Megan's POV***

We went back to Randy's locker room but I needed to pee so I got up, "Where you goin?"

"I need to pee!" I said and walked out of the room, I got lost then felt something hit me in the back of the head, I fell then blacked out.