The final battle

"On your knees, knave"

"Can't you see we're talking?"

"Talking is for wimps"

"You can't fool me with that macho faade. You're just afraid to show your sensitive side"

"You've touched my inner child. And he's really mad!"

"You think we're gonna make it, Scoob?"

"No"

"Me neither. I just want to tell you... ...no matter what anyone else says... ...you've never been "suck-tacular" to me. I mean, when it comes to being a best pal... ...you never let me down, Scoob"

"You either, Shaggy"

"Shaggy if I can be honest is I got one last Scooby snack. Th you when I first meet you guys I saw how you two were the bravest guys I ever seen weather you are scared or not you didn't kept your promise to look after my daughter"

"Thanks Mr wolf that really means a lot to us, I got one last Scooby snack. Halviesen?"

"Okay"

"I love you, Scoob"

"I love you too, Shaggy"

"No one's here" snake years

"Now's our chance" says wolf

"Come on, Scoob. Miner 49er!" Then they bump into the miner ghost

"Uh-oh" snake says.

"Run guys!" Wolf shouts.

"I'll get you, you varmints!"

"Come on we got to help them" wolf says.

But before they could, the were cheetha jumps in front of them roaring at them.

"ITS THE WERE CHEETHA!" Piranha shouts.

"I don't think he's alone" snake says.

Jumping down were: were jaguar, were tiger, were lion, were panther, were linx and joining them was the bad guys old monster costume.

"The swamp creature" wolf says.

"Aw isn't that sweet they did our costume" shark says then he realizes something, "In a manner of speaking.

Aaah!"

They all ran as the were cats chased after them and the swamp creature went after shark.

"Hey! Sorry. I was looking for the giant ears. Jinkies. Jinkies"

"Dead end"

"Fred, remember when we were young and you used to wear that jumper?"

"What? Me? In a jumper?"

"And we used to watch cable?"

"Do it! Lights out"

"Blackout! Blackout!"

As feed and Daphne destroyed the two ghost, "Oh, crud"

The bad guys were being chased, as princess got far away she noticed a puddle and a loose wire.

"Wolf I got an idea, lead them over here" princess shouts.

"On it honey" wolf shout they ran to her and when all creatures got to the puddle and princess pulls on wire dropping it in the puddle and electrocuting them.

"Good kitty" wolf sighs a breath of relief.

"Take this, daddy-o. It's a real gas"

"They'll feel that in the morning" snake says