Chapter11 Mummy zombie

"Warrior? Impressive?" Kui Ge crossed his arms and spoke nonchalantly. In the cave, after he and Peggy had consumed the strange fruit, Kui Ge now felt like a superhero with his underwear on the outside—brimming with endless strength. Forget everything else; just from the golden body fruit alone, Kui Ge's physical strength had already reached the level of a martial artist! Judging by the energy waves from the man before him, he hadn't yet reached the third stage of a martial artist and could only separate his fighting spirit from his body without being able to shape it, posing little threat to Kui Ge.

After consuming several more exotic fruits, the number of plants Kui Ge could summon also increased.

Sunflower, current status: summonable 4/4.

Peashooter, current status: summonable 4/4.

Gravestone Devourer, current status: summonable 4/4.

Regular Zombie, current status: summonable 4/4.

All four types of summons had reached their maximum numbers. According to Peggy, Kui Ge had advanced from an intermediate mage apprentice to a perfect-grade mage apprentice and could break through at any moment to become a full-fledged mage scholar. This would allow him to easily surpass that fire mage girl, Lily. At his current level of magical power, Kui Ge could only summon four plants. But once he broke through to the scholar stage, he would have enough magical power to summon all three types of basic plants at once.

"Hey, kid! You've got guts not running away, but once I chop off your hands and legs, let's see if you're still this bold!" The bald man sneered, raising his machete.

"Run quickly! The Wolf Thieves are all ruthless killers—they've slaughtered several villages already. You're no match for them!" The little beggar tugged at Kui Ge's sleeve, trying to pull this arrogant fool away. But the beggar's strength was no match for Kui Ge's, whose body was as tough as a martial artist's.

"They've wiped out several villages? Looks like I have a real connection with wolves. But why doesn't the Rock Kingdom deal with these savages? Oh well, let's see just how strong I've become!" Kui Ge focused on the three approaching Wolf Thieves, knowing this was a life-or-death battle—any carelessness could be fatal.

He pulled out the wooden blade given to him by Sharo Glimmer and adopted a fighting stance. Just as the Wolf Thieves were imagining how they'd tear this arrogant man apart, three dark lights suddenly appeared in front of them. In a blink, three sinister zombies stood between the two sides.

"A necromancer!?" Fear flashed in the eyes of the leader of the Wolf Thieves. He was puzzled as to why this young necromancer didn't look the part, but these undead didn't seem particularly strong—there were only three of them!

Raising his machete, the leader charged at the zombies, but he had underestimated their defenses. These weren't ordinary corpses; they were zombies—beings with formidable strength and resilience! His blade barely left a scar on the zombie's chest, doing nothing to hinder its attack. The zombie's dark, claw-like fingers reached for him. In a panic, the thief leader infused his blade with red energy, sending the zombie staggering back two meters.

"Quick! Frog, Tripod, I'll hold off these undead. You two go and kill that brat! These zombies aren't easy to deal with!" the leader shouted to his subordinates, who were both grappling with the other two zombies. These undead had the strength and resilience of a level-one martial apprentice—defeating them was no easy feat.

"Yes, boss!" Frog, the short one, and Tripod, the tall one, exchanged glances. After witnessing the zombies' power, they disengaged and charged toward Kui Ge. Zombies might be slow, but martial apprentices like them were not easy to stop.

"They're coming! Hurry and run!" The little beggar screamed in panic as he saw the zombies fail to halt the enemies.

Kui Ge sighed, "Hey, aren't you supposed to be the descendant of the great Tristan, the assassin from the Shadow Burial clan? Why so scared?"

"I said that's after I become an assassin! I haven't gained any real power yet! Let's get out of here before they kill us!" Shadow Burial gripped his rusty knife with trembling hands.

"Watch closely," Kui Ge said with a confident grin, "True power comes through hard-earned training. Now, come forth, my archers!" Without the slightest bit of shame, he summoned three Peashooters with a mere thought.

Three bright green orbs appeared in front of Kui Ge, transforming into strange plants, each about a meter tall. Their bulbous heads wobbled, emitting pulses of energy. "Taste my little beans!" Kui Ge shouted as three green projectiles shot forward. Frog and Tripod barely had time to comprehend what had happened before they both collapsed, each shot cleanly through the head by the Peashooters' bean bullets. Even martial artists couldn't survive such a direct hit, let alone two unprepared martial apprentices.

"What... what kind of magic is this?" Shadow Burial gasped in disbelief. This arrogant man had just summoned undead, and now, these strange, lethal plants! In his eyes, there was only one thought: This man was terrifyingly powerful!

"Damn it!" The leader of the Wolf Thieves felt an ominous dread creeping up as he watched his subordinates get killed in an instant. With no desire to continue the fight, he erupted in a blaze of fiery energy, pushing the zombies back as he attempted to flee.

*Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!* Three crisp, flesh-ripping sounds echoed as the leader made the fatal mistake of running in a straight line with his back to the Peashooters. Their rapid-fire projectiles pierced both his legs, bringing him crashing down to the ground.

"No!" The thief leader clutched his shattered legs in terror as the three zombies closed in, their razor-sharp claws and gnashing teeth ready to tear him apart. But instead of attacking, the zombies lifted him off the ground, immobilizing him.

Kui Ge stepped over the bodies of Frog and Tripod, eager to interrogate the leader. After all, in stories, bandit groups always had hidden treasures, didn't they?

"Ding! Detected a species compatible with the Super Zombie System: human corpse. Collecting data... Species database updated."

"Ding! Congratulations, host! You have unlocked a new species: Mummy Zombie. Current status: summonable 1/4."

Whoa! I can summon a new type of zombie! Mummy Zombies are stronger than regular ones in the game. Perfect—I've got a martial artist here to test it out! After having the Peashooters fire a few more rounds to ensure the leader couldn't escape, Kui Ge dismissed the regular zombies to recover some of his mental energy.

With a thought, Kui Ge summoned a single Mummy Zombie. Dark light flickered, and before him stood a mummy, its entire body wrapped in grayish-white bandages, with only a pair of menacing eyes exposed. Strips of cloth dangled from its body as it stiffly moved toward the incapacitated thief leader.

【Aight, check it out, homie. So my dude Kui Ge, feelin' like a straight-up superhero after munchin' on them special fruits, got beef with some Wolf Thieves. Now, he ain't sweatin' it 'cause his powers are off the chain—he got that muscle on lock and can summon some wild plants, ya dig? Bald-headed thug and his crew think they got it, but Kui Ge summons zombies and plants that be poppin' fools like they in a video game. Them Peashooters got aim, takin' heads clean off. Thieves tried to bounce, but Kui's crew of zombies and his new Mummy Zombie put 'em down for good. Ain't nobody messin' with Kui Ge when he's rollin' with his undead squad, fo' sho.】