3. Being A Guy

+ Side Note +

Song: Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye

This song is self explanatory. I think you'll understand what's going to happen to Miki. Haha don't you think the video is so cute? I sure liked it. Here's chapter two.

+End of Side Note+

---------
|Miki|
---------

Miki woke from her two months worth of sleep. She was still floating around in her spider-like cocoon filled with a clear jello-like substance. She found it odd how she was able to breathe perfectly like she was before entering the jello cocoon. She looked around and found that her body had changed drastically. Her C cup boobs were now as flat as a board and in place of her love hole was a dick. Miki was most surprised about her abs. Before, she remembered having a gut belly. Now she was beautifully toned.

Miki: (Excitement drilled in her stomach. She positioned herself in horizontally and burst out from her cocoon like a frog.) I'm alive!

The nurse who was checking up on her jumped back against the wall with her hands over her heart. Her breathing became heavy as her eyes grew big.

Miki: (She laughed and clasp her hands together apologetically as the nurse slid to the ground from shock.) I'm sorry. I'm Miki. What's your name? (This time, Miki jumped in surprise. Her new voice was a whole lot deeper now.) Whoa! This is amazing! (As she looked down closer to her own body, she realized she was butt naked. The nurse was staring at her dick out of instinct. She then sank down till the point where her waist was hidden in the cocoon.) Oops, (she said sheepishly.)

Within the hour, she was taken from her cocoon for a physical. She didn't trust any of the strange doctors in the city, so she'd asked for Hunter Thanes, a prodigy doctor who's currently 23, to do he physical instead. After all, she was a guy so it wasn't much of a problem. Besides, Hunter and Miki have known each other for a long time thanks to Green House Orphanage. Hunter's parents abandoned him because they weren't ready for a child, not realizing the amazing skills he was capable of.

The head mistress did try to change Miki's mind, however, cause Hunter went through the transformation too. So now, Hunter was no longer a guy; he's a curvy, busty chick with the double D's on his chest with a pretty face. Not only that, he's a half foot shorter than before. Since Hunter woke up before Miki did and finished his examinations before, it wasn't much of a problem. And he didn't mind. Not. At. All.

Miki: Being a guy is a whole lot nicer than being a girl, (she laughed as she sank down on a seat beside her best friend.) I'm starting to love this body.

Hunter: Oh really? (He was still scribbling down the rest of Miki's examination, but he didn't let it stop from talking to his favorite patient. Even so, his responses were cold and monotone, like he didn't care.)

Miki: (She started listing it off her fingers.) I don't have my period anymore. I don't have to worry about my boobs when I'm running, mostly cause I don't got any anymore. I can sleep with a guy and NOT worry about pregnancy. I'm a whole foot taller than I was when I was a girl. I don't need to worry about make up. AND I can keep my hair as short as I want and still look as hot as the devil himself!

Hunter: God you're making me regret my decisions.

Miki: That's because it's true.

Hunter: (He rolled his eyes at her ridiculous list. He put down his pen and started to list the bad about being a guy.) You still grow boobs, but the ones you grow on that body of your's won't serve any purpose. You can sleep with a guy but you gotta think about that hole you're going to use. You still have to work hard to maintain that "flawless" complexion of your's. And your vanity makes you been less attractive. And don't forget: if you're horny, it's a whole lot noticeable than when a girl is.

Miki: (She waved dismissively.) Whatever. Stop trying to ruin my fun. I'm mourning over my old boobs. I worked hard for those and now it's gone. (She glanced at his chest.) Can I touch them?

Hunter: No. (He jotted the last of his results and put all the data into a big envelope.) All right. You're all settled. Well just have to give this copy to our head mistress and we can go and pack our things back to Maine. Aren't you glad to see your boyfriend again?

Miki: (Her smile disappeared and hand started shaking.) We broke already.

Hunter: (He blinked. Slowly, he set down the envelope.) You haven't let it out yet, have you? (He scooted closer with his arms open.) Come on. Let it out.

Miki: (She instantly jumped on him and sobbed in his arms. Like most people, she wailed like a dying whale. As she cried, she told him what happened in great detail.) He's the stupidest guy I've ever dated!

Hunter: (He started laughing really hard.) Waitwaitwait! So the confetti was fired right after he told you he was gay?! Oh god this is too good to be true. It's like they practically set it up for him!

Miki: Shut up! I wanted to died back there!

Hunter: Okay okay I'm sorry. (He wiped away her tears and ruffled her freshly cut hair.) Don't worry, there are more fishes in the sea.

Miki: (She rolled her eyes and said it dryly.) Right but I'm forced to swim back into the pond where my heart died. (She glanced at his chest again.) By the way, your chest is squishy.

Hunter: (He restrained himself from rolling his eyes.) First of all, no shit Sherlock. I have boobs now. Second of all, man up. Grow the balls of steel and move on. (When she was still quiet, he finally decided to tell her. He reached and touched her cheeks.) As a doctor, it's my job to help you heal. You know how to get over a heartbreak?

Miki: (She looked up at him.) What?

Without another word, he leaned and kissed her.

------------------------------------
|And that's chapter three.|
------------------------------------