5. She's the Man

------------
|Hunter|
------------

Before they left for Maine, Miki and Hunter took a quick detour to the mall where Green House Orphanage takes charge and pay for their new clothes at the mall. Miki picked out most of Hunter's clothes because Hunter had no fashion sense to begin with. Some of their friends teased them of how they looked like newly weds. Hunter didn't seem all that hyped about the news.

Hunter: Why would I marry this knuckle head?

Miki: (She didn't like the way he said it, so she dropped everything on the table and pulled him in for a passionate kiss in the middle of the food court. After several soft squeaks and pictures taken by bystanders, she released him.) Because I'm straight up amazing and you know it.

Miki was later scolded by the Head mistress of the orphanage for the unnecessary public display of affection but was congratulated at the end of the speech. Hunter couldn't stop blushing throughout the trip. Every time they entered a shop, they'd be noticed as the public kissers. Some congratulated them and wished their marriage would last. Why'd they assume Miki and Hunter were married? Cause right after the passionate kiss and declaration of her awesomeness, she got on her knees with an onion ring and proposed.

The ridiculous event was fun, but like most trips, it came to an end. They went back to their hotel to pack their things and jumped in an airplane. During the plane ride, Miki sat beside Hunter with their fingers intertwined between them. While Miki slept, Hunter watched her. Just when he was leaning in to kiss her, Jax killed the mood. Hunter tried to ignore the eyebrow dance Jax was giving him but it was hard when Jax was poking him with his back scratcher.

Jaxon Shale is a nineteen year old college boy with untamable brown hair with an unbelievably big mouth, metaphorically. His hobbies are talking, sometimes to himself, and annoying the hell out of everyone around him. His only great perks were his looks and his street smarts. Like Miki and Hunter, he's also a child of Green House Orphanage. His mom died in a car crash, leaving him to his relatives. But none of them wanted him so he was dropped off at GHO as last resort.

Unlike Miki, Hunter, and most of the children of Green House Orphanage, he was the few who refused taking on the sex change. Thanks to his coming of age as an adult, he had the legal rights to decline. He claims that he refused because he wants to live as an all organic human being, but truthfully, he just wanted to tease the boys for losing their man pride.

Jax: (Out of boredom, he leaned over his chair and jabbed Hunter's stomach with the back scratcher.) Honey~! Talk to me!

Hunter: What the hell do you want! (Since Miki was sleeping, he whispered a scream.)

Jax: (A sly smile slipped on his face when his eyes locked down to where their hands intertwined. He lets out a cat call.) Damn. Look at what we have here. Is this BL I'm witnessing?

Hunter: (He ripped the back scraper away from Jax's grip and whack the side of his head.) Shut up. Can you see she's still sleeping?

Jax: (He looked at Miki and grinned.) She is a he now.

Hunter: So what?

Jax: BL is so breathtaking, (he said dryly.)

Hunter: Well I'm a she now.

Jax: But here's a thing, I can never see you as a girl. Even under that pretty face and gigantic knockers, I still see the guy you were.

Hunter: Funny. Even though you didn't take on the transformation, I still have no interest for you.

Jax: Whatever. You're loss. So you two are a thing now?

Hunter: Gee, what gave you that idea? Me holding her hand or the the fact I was about to kiss her before you started bothering me?

Miki: (She rolled her eyes at the two. Before, she was just pretending to sleep to see if he'd do anything while she was in her unprotected state, but his broad statement made her laugh.) Well isn't someone ballsy today. (She snaked her arms around Hunter's neck and bit him lightly.)

Hunter: (He shivered and pushed her off gently.) Stop that, (he whines. He blushed when realized how childish he sounded. Before he could cover himself up, she leaned and kissed him. He gave in immediately without much care.) [Who the hell has the balls in this relationship?]

Jax: Oh god get a room. (He covered his eyes but he watched them though the cracks of his fingers.)

Miki: (She rolled her eyes.) You hypocritical horny bastard. (She laughed at him and shoved his head back.) Go watch porn or something. We're not here for your entertainment.

Jax: Ew. Sorry to your disappointment but I don't like watch BL.

Miki: It's a normal heterosexual relationship.

Jax: But I still can't see him as a girl!

Miki: What about me?

Jax: Your a complete natural. If I was a girl, you'd probably turn me on.

Hunter: You two are ridiculous.

Miki: But you love us.

Hunter: (Hunter rolled his eyes.) Sure.

Miki didn't like the way he said it. He sounded too sarcastic.

Flight Attendant 1: (She strolled down to their aisle and had a finger over her lips and gestured at some of the sleeping passengers.) Please lower your voices. Some of the on their passengers are trying to sleep.

Miki: (She glanced at Hunter and decided to tease him a little. She stood from her chair. The flight attendant was a head shorter than her.) I'm so sorry. I hope we weren't bothering. (She glanced at the flight attendant's name tag and gave her a flirtatious smile as she twirled a lock of the fight attendant's hair around her fingers.) But you know, Pearl? I wouldn't mind if your were bothering me.

Pearl: (She giggled and gave Miki a pat on her cheek.) You're cute. (She held up her left hand. Sure enough, there's a diamond ring on it.) But I'm married.

Miki: (She felt somewhat humiliated but she didn't let it stop her.) Darn it. But then again it's no surprise. There's no way Miss America would be single.

Pearl laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheeks as a reward for winning her heart temporarily. Miki went to the bathroom right afterwards then came back and sat back down on her seat with her arms behind her head. She looked back at Jax and Hunter. Jax was sniggering while Hunter was looking out the window with a big frown on his face.

Jax: Did you wash your hands?

Miki: Obviously. What's wrong with him?

Jax: I think it's called jealousy.

Hunter: (He whirled around quickly with a glare.) I'm not jealous!

Miki: Don't lie now. (She was grinning broadly.)

Hunter watched her with a cold gaze and turned to the window.

Miki: If you give me the silent treatment, I'll hit on the pilot.