Author Acknowledgements

----------------------
|Little Me Time|
----------------------

Hi. Vedette here. Um I just wanted to say that this book was inspired by several comics and books I've read.

And when I say that, I also mean several mangas and anime. And yes, I'm one of those people who like anime. It's not a big deal. Don't like it? It's cool. I don't judge. We're all human here. I think.

I might not be the best write out there, but I just felt like I should throw my ideas out there to inspire other writers. I hope you like it. Like it or not, your thoughts are important to me. Please comment and tell me what I need to adjust and I'll make it so this book might be a little more enjoyable or something like that.

To all them haters out there, this is where you can make harsh, cruel comments and someone like me would appreciate them.

I think this might be old, but don't try to steal my works. I don't know why you would but I'd still like it better for you all to come up with your own story.

Each story out there is like a piece of puzzle shared by other writers to show everyone their completed puzzle. Don't steal a puzzle piece from others to complete your own. Aside from the wise-guy talk, wouldn't you got to jail for fraud?

Oh, and I'd like to say this. Thanks for giving this book a try by the way. Really appreciate it.

-----------------------
|And that's that|
-----------------------