1.

Mahira's Pov

"Bhai for how many days you all are going?" I ask my brother as today he, mumma and papa is going out of the city. We all are sitting in a living room as they will leave in an hour so he is checking some documents of the new place where he is going to open his new hotel. They also says me to come with them. But I said no as I have my examination next week so I will stay at my best friend Rabia's place. We have been best friends for 3 years. She is such cute clumsy girl. But I love her so much.

"For 1 weeks" he says.

"Bhai, don't get angry for silly reasons okay" I warn him. He has some serious anger issues but doesn't show us but others.

"Yeah, don't worry" he says assuring us. Though there is no reason to assure because he won't change his behaviour of getting angry at people on their one single mistake.

"There's everything to worry about. Can't you give someone a chance. Do you know how many employees you fired last month" mumma says.

"But mumma if we give them a chance then they will repeat the same mistake again and again" bhai says. Though he is but not everyone is the same.

"I hope someone can make you understand what we are trying to make you understand" papa says with a sigh.

"Bhai I think it's time to give me a sister in law" I whisper and wink. I am sitting beside him on the couch so except him no one listened. He looks at me with a 'I am done' face.

"Can't you talk about something else" he says.

"No" I say instantly and he shakes his head annoyingly.

"Stop reading those books, those books just spoilt you so much" he says.

"No you can't talk about my favourite books like this" I say with a pout.

"Fine whatever you say but don't bring that topic" he says.

"What topic?" Mumma asks.

"His marriage" I say.

"And mumma please tell me why this girl always likes to talk about my marriage" he says to mumma.

"Because it is important to get married at the right time" papa says.

"But I am not interested" he says.

"But you know papa, in his case it is better for him not to marry" I say and bhai looks at me confused.

"Why?" Mumma asks.

"What if his wife leaves him after seeing his anger issues" I say with a  chuckle.

"Are you my sister" he says.

"If you are not adopted then yes and if you are then no" I say and he pats my head lightly.

"You are really impossible Mahira" he says.

"Of course I am your sister so I have to be impossible" I say. We both tease each other so much.

"Now if you both are done then have your lunch. We have to go too" mumma says. Then we complete our lunch.

"Mahira there's no need to come" Mumma says.

"Please let me go till airport" i insist them.  And they finally agree. I take my car and drop three of them in airport.

"Bye" I but then bye. I am about to go but a little girl comes infront of my car. I stop the car and come outside. She is such a cute baby.

"What happened junior?" I ask her sweetly but she gets afraid and takes a step back from me.

"Why are you crying baby?" I ask her.