2.

Kabir's Pov

I return to the country and I am about to exit from airport when I see Maaz. He is my rival. I also don't like him because of his short tempered. He need to think first and then react but he always reacts without even thinking. And we both like to compete too. He press the bottle in his hand so hardly all water fall on the floor. I look at his eyes and then smirk. Before he can say anything i work away crossing him. I don't want to fight with him right now. As I love my reputation and what people will think that the great entrepreneur Kabir Khan is fighting like a kid with a short tempered person Maaz Akhter who never falis to take rubbish decesion.

I come outside and wait for my driver to pick me up.  And then my eyes fall on a girl who is smiling and talking with a kid. I think the kid gets lost but instead of helping that kid I am shamelessly looking at the woman who is helping the kid. My heart flutters seeing her. Seems like my eyes finally find the person whom they are looking for 26 years. I never felt like this for anyone before. I saw many good looking women actually for me they are not beautiful, people say that they are beautiful. For me the most beautiful person is her. How can she look so perfect. I get captivated by her beauty. I even forget to blink. She is so beautiful and there's something in her which attracts me towards her. Her simple black eyes which is not less than a beautiful one piece art, naturally long leashes, her melodious sweet voice, her smiling her behaviour everything about her is amazing specially her heart. She doesn't give the chocolate directly to the kid she gives that to her mother to not spoil her.

My phone rings and I pick up the call as it is important. After 2 minutes finally that barrier cut the call. And then again I look at the direction where she was standing but she is not there. Shit for him I lost her.

I call one of my person to get information about her. As I want to make her mine and I will do everything to make her mine. She is the peace of eyes and heart. I am behaving like a teenager boy but i didn't behave like this ever in my teenage too. I never felt any attraction towards anyone but her and I will do each and everything to make her mine.

My driver comes and I sit at the back seat.

"Did you find anything?" I ask the man whom I earlier called.

"No sir it isn't even 5 minutes"

"Fine give me her information as soon as possible and put all my resources to find her, am I clear" I say frustrated and cut the call. And look outside like an impatient man and continue checking my phone again and again.

Finally I reach my house and see the view in front of me, my heart flutters in happiness. I never thought the girl i was searching for I can find her in my own house laughing and smiling with my sister. I fold my hand near my chest and again start looking at her.

"I don't know what happened to me but every time I see your smiling face my heart flutters and my eyes don't want to look away from you. This is something I never felt before" I mutter.

I want to see her like this always. Why I am feeling the urge to protect her from the whole world and give all kinds of happiness to her. I want to be the reason of her happiness like she is the reason of my happiness. This is the best day for me. My trance of thoughts break when my sister calls me. She comes to me and starts talking with me but my eyes are still fix on her. By looking at her face I can feel that she is having a bettle in her mind. She looks at me like she saw some kind of ghost. Then my mom come from the kitchen and I smile looking at her and then at her. Her eyes sparkling like she see something very precious but what's that. Suddenly a possessiveness take over me. I never felt this kind of possessiveness. I want all her focus on me only but she is looking here and there but not at me. Mom introduces her to me. And the fact that she my sister's best friend it makes me happy.

"You okay" I ask her but she excuse herself and run towards guest room.

"What happened with her?" Rabia asks.

"I think she is feeling unwell" mom says and it makes me go all worried for her.

"Is she sick?" I ask them.

"No she was all okay few minutes ago" Rabia says innocently. Did she became uncomfortable for me. I never wanted to make her uncomfortable.

"I think you should go and check on her" I say.

"Yes I am going" Rabia says and go there.

"Kabir"

"Yes mom"

"I know, you don't like friends staying at our home but she is such cute sweet and innocent girl" mom says and ofcourse I know she is.

"She is gonna stay here for 1week" she says and my happiness has no boundaries it means I can see her daily for 1 week. Nothing is gonna best gift for my birthday rather than this.

"Kabir, we trust Mahira. She is really a loyal girl" she says as I don't trust in friendship as I got betrayed by my friends in school and after that I never make friends.

"Her name is Mahira" I say slowly but my mother listen that.

"Yes and she is a true friend of your sister. She always supports her and stay at her side" she says making me smile.

"But I want her to stay by my side" I mutter and my mother doesn't clear it properly.

"Did you say something?" She asks.

"No, where is dad?" I ask her and she says he is out for something.

I come at my room to fresh up but her face is coming again and again infront of my eyes. Why she isn't going out from my mind. I don't know what is that weird feeling. But I know that I feel peace looking at her. And now I want to make her mine in halal way by doing nikah. And I will convince her for that too after making her comfortable with me as her comfort matters for me the most.

I get a call from my useless man who take this much time to give me information about her.

"Hello"

"Sir she is the daughter of Akhter's. The sister of Maaz Akhter, your rival. She is a BBA final year student. Very talented. She is powerful too, last week she broke two boys jaw when they tried to flirt with her and your sister is her best friend" he says and the thing that she broke someone's jaw make me feel proud on her but the word she is Maaz Akhter's sister make me worried. What if she wants to hurt my sister. But why does my heart react like that after seeing her, like I am nothing without her.

"Ya Allah what's happening with me, please help" I say and change my clothes and attend the namaz after that I personally do investigation on her. She doesn't have so many posts on social media. Also her personality is amazing and I come to know that both brother and sister love each other.

"Did she come to hurt us?" This question comes in my mind again and again.

_______________________________________