4.

Rabia's Pov

I lock them at bhai's office. I would love to see my best friend, Mahira as my brother's wife, my sister in law. Wow, i think she will be best for my bhai and also I see something in bhai's eyes too. The way he looks at her says it all though and today Mahira's act of making cake also shows that there's a chance of something happening between them. From my pov bhai is best for my best friend and my best friend is best for my bhai. They look complete together and beautiful too.

I come to my room thinking about all this. Should I call my designer and order my dress for their wedding, no not right now if bhai comes to know he will definitely shout at me rather than accepting the fact that he likes Mahira. I have to wait. But what should I do now. Let's watch a cartoon.

"Yaa great idea, wah Rabia you are the great" I say to myself and pat my back from my one hand in pride. Mom and dad are also outside so now I am alone and I can make this my private cartoon hall.

I switch on the tv and switch off all the lights. And sit on the couch with some snacks and put shinchan on tv. This naughty kid is my favourite. I take a blanket and cover myself and lower the temperature of the AC. Then I start my private peaceful party.

After an hour I hear a ring of the phone I don't check who is calling and cut the call then I again get engrossed watching cartoons but after a few minutes again the phone ring and now it make me super angry.

"Urgghhhh, if I cut the call it means I am busy can't they understand, why are they disturbing me" I received the call.

"Can't you understand if a person cut the call it means she is busy, why are you calling again and again" I say to the person but doesn't get any answer.

"If you are not interested in talking then why were you calling huh?" I ask .

"Can I know with whom, I am speaking with?" He asks in an authoritative voice. His voice is deep, attractive and intimidated but i think he doesn't have much knowledge as he is asking me who he is talking to when he is the one who spoilt my peaceful party by calling me.

"In any case if you forget so I am reminding you again that it's not me who called you, it's you who called me" I say.

"But I didn't call you I called my sister and it's her phone now tell me who are you and where is my sister?" He asks a little worried and then I look at the name and the phone. Urgh why I am like this, I didn't even before accepting the call. It's Maaz, Mahira's brother who called her. But what should I say to him now that I locked her in bhai's office with bhai. Now it's not possible what if he won't support me to make Mahira Kabir bhai's wife. I can't take any risk. Say something and handle the situation Rabia.

"Hi! I am Rabia, Mahira's best friend. She is not here right now so I will tell her later that you called her" I say and about to cut the call but he stops.

"Wait but where is she and why she went outside without taking her phone. She is not that careless" he says.

"I know she is not careless and she didn't go anywhere she is at home only in another room but her phone is in my hand and I am doing my private party by watching cartoons and you already spoilt my party now don't ask further as you are making me more angry Mr." I say angrily that he is spoiling my mood too.

"It's Maaz you can call me that" he says. And the way he says his name sounds so attractive.

"Okay Maaz but now can you please stop spoiling my private time" I say as sweetly as possible ignoring all my anger.

"Fine as you say angry lady" he says, how dare him calling me, angry lady.

"You spoiler, don't call me an angry lady okay. I tried my best to not talk with you angrily so how can you call me that" I say this time a little angrily. And one more thing how can he know that I am angry.

"Fine sweet woman" he says and cuts the call. I blush.

Wait what! Did I just blush?

"No no Rabia, ye sab chakkar me mat parh warna baad me Rona padega (no no Rabia, don't fall in these things otherwise you have to cry later)" I say to myself. I am really afraid of heart break because if I ever love someone I will love them very hard and never ever think to cheat on them and I want the same from the opposite side too but finding the loyal person in this world is so hard.

Maaz's Pov

I called my sister to talk about her but her friend picked up the call and started asking who I am when I am supposed to say that but her voice is so captivating. I can listen to her talk all day. She still watches cartoon I can't believe and blamed for spoiling her private peaceful party. When she seems innocent to me so I didn't tease her further but i wanted to hear her voice all day. I never felt like this for anyone before but after talking with her I start feeling light. I will be glad if I ever get the chance to meet with that sweet woman and hear her magical voice which make my day.

I smile thinking about her.

"Why are you smiling in alone?" Papa asks me then I come out from my chain of thoughts and shake my head.

_______________________________________

Thought to give a small pov of Maaz too.

I am giving my best to write this story and now it's your turn to vote, comment and share (if you want).

Thank you for reading ❤️!

_______________________________________