Halfway There

Lucy's p.o.v

I just finished training with the poison dragon. This was a hard one that is for sure. I don't like using poison magic or poison dragon slaying magic though it's just vile. Dont get me wrong Attora is an awesome dragon she has become a sister to me. We spend all of our free time together playing pranks and what not. But I don't really like the idea of poison type magic at all.

"Hey Attora who else do i have to train with?" I ask.

"hmm well let see so far you have trained with Pleione, the celestial dragon, Igneel the fire dragon, Grandine the sky dragon, Skiadrum the shadow dragon, Weisslogia the light dragon, Metalicana the metal dragon, Huyu the ice dragon, Barak the lightning dragon, and me the poison dragon. That's nine so, HEY you're halfway done." she smiled"But that means you have nine more I am pretty sure you training instructor will be ordered like this; Vivien the water dragon, Onatah the earth dragon, Zoyenka the life dragon, Erebus the dark dragon, Meneka The mind dragon, Kaapo the war dragon, Morana the death dragon, Zaniel the holy dragon, and I think shira the sound dragon" I smiled back and it was real, because I was happy again. I had been here for three years. The past was in the past.. I stopped thinking about the people in earth realm. The dragons were my family now.

My appearance has changed some as well. After a prank gone wrong my hair became less blond and more of a golden color. It was worth the look on Barak's face when I scared him though. One day me and Attora got bored so we dyed silver and crystal blue highlights into my hair. It looked good so i decided to keep them. I have gotten taller but it's nothing new, just your average growth change. Do you remember how everyone would joke about me needing to lose weight well I have. I am much slimmer than i was before but in a good healthy way.  I am happy here. I feel safe here.

But sadly I only have Three more years here.