Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

After the concert, Song Shu had been designing the costumes for the costume drama. About one-third of the design had been completed. Song Shu asked A Zhibo and the tailors to start sewing the clothes. There were several finished products today, so Song Shu called producer Wang Ru and asked her to come over and confirm whether the clothes were suitable.

Here, producer Wang Ru is discussing with the director and company boss the relevant content of this large-scale ancient costume TV series, temporarily named "Song Mansion Storm".

The preliminary preparations for this TV series are almost complete. The actors have been selected, the filming location has been arranged, and there are other scattered issues.

The boss sat at his desk and looked at the work plan for the TV series. After a while, he pointed at the content of the costume preparation on the file, looked up at Wang Ru who was sitting at the bottom and said: "Producer Wang, You prepared this job. I wonder how the costume preparations are going?"

Wang Ru raised her hand to adjust her glasses after hearing the boss's words, looked at him and said: "Mr. Huang, part of the costume has been completed, the rest is ready. The preparations can be completed before the filming of the TV series starts next month. "

During this period, Wang Ru often communicated with Song Shu to see if the design was suitable, and they also communicated with them about the production of costumes.

This morning she just received a call from Designer Song, and arranged for her assistant to bring back the completed sets of costumes. Although she was very satisfied with the costumes when she first saw the design drawings, when she saw them When it came to the finished product, Wang Ru was even more satisfied.

It has to be said that designer Song is very talented in fashion design, and almost every final draft makes Wang Ru very satisfied.

Mr. Huang nodded. At first, when Wang Ru suggested to him that he find some designers to design ancient costumes based on the dynasties arranged in the TV series, Mr. Huang refused.

On the one hand, he felt that it was just a TV series and there was no need to put too much thought into the costumes. On the other hand, if he hired a designer to design the costumes, the design fee would be a huge expense, so Huang always did not agree to her proposal at first. proposed.

However, Wang Ru told him that now is the time when costumed martial arts dramas are booming, and people prefer to watch martial arts dramas. If a costume drama with other content wants to stand out, it must be perfect in all aspects.

The props and costumes are like the outer skin of a TV series. If this skin is not good-looking, the audience will lose a lot of interest at first. Moreover, the current costume dramas do not pay much attention to the service. This is the essence of their TV series. A novel selling point can attract a lot of viewers at least when it starts broadcasting.

In addition, the producer and director also agreed to pay more attention to the costumes. Mr. Huang was persuaded by them and finally agreed to their proposal. However, he still had a lot of worries before seeing the finished product.

Wang Ru also knew his worries, so he asked his assistant to bring over the ancient costumes he got back today and show them to them.

The assistant soon pushed a shelf over with four or five pieces of ancient costumes hanging on it.

Mr. Huang stood up and walked over to take a closer look and reached out to touch the fabric. Although he was not involved in clothing design and did not know much about ancient clothing, these ancient costumes were well made in terms of material and cut. It's perfect. It's completely different from the previous costume dramas where you can just sew a piece of rag and let someone wear it to film a TV series.