Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

The next day Song Shu didn't know how she fell asleep last night. She woke up and lay on the bed looking at the ceiling, her eyes a little dull. What happened last night was still vivid in her mind.

The expression and tone of the man's words can still be seen in her mind one by one, not to mention every word he said.

Song Shu wailed and sat up, covering her face to calm down her mood. Her heart was pounding. She didn't expect that person to confess his love to her directly. Thinking about it, the corners of Song Shu's mouth rose.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and Song Shu's heart skipped a beat. The only one who would knock on her door at this time was Chen Zonghao. After clearing her throat, Song Shu said, "Is something wrong?"

"Breakfast is ready." Outside the door, Chen Zonghao curled his lips. , continued: "I will send Jiahui to school first."

After hearing this, Song Shu quickly got up and walked over to open the door. He was injured, so it was not his turn to send Jiahui to school.

As soon as the door opened, Song Shu glanced at him quickly, then looked down at Jia Hui, "I'll go take Jiahui to school. Your injury is not healed yet."

Chen Zonghao looked at the woman who lowered her head and did not dare to look at him. , "It's okay, the injury is in the hand and not the foot. I will just send Jiahui there. Breakfast is on the table. Jiahui said goodbye to her sister."

Jiahui, who was holding his hand, raised her head and waved obediently to Song Shu, "Goodbye, sister. Second uncle can just send Jia Hui to school."

After hearing what they said, Song Shu thought about it, then she stopped insisting and touched Jia Hui's head, "Goodbye, Jia Hui, go to school."

After that, she still looked up. Looking at the man, she thought to herself that it was him who said those words, so he was shy if he wanted to be shy. Thinking that Song Shu's psychological burden was greatly reduced, "Then you go ahead."

Chen Zonghao looked at her face. After looking around, thinking about not pushing too hard, he nodded and took Jia Hui out without saying anything else.

*

After Song Shu waited for the two of them to leave, she walked into the bathroom to wash up, brushed her teeth in front of the mirror, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was rosy and her eyes were bright, which made her feel good.

After washing up, Song Shu walked out of the bathroom and sat on a chair. There was already a lot of breakfast on the dining table, all of which were her favorites.

Looking at these breakfasts, Song Shu realized that the man had remembered her preferences and usually helped her solve problems silently. Looking back, she found that he seemed to be everywhere where she lived in the past two months. Slowly She seemed to be used to his presence.

After breakfast, as soon as Song Shu cleared away the garbage on the table, the man came back, and the two bumped into each other in the living room.

As soon as Song Shu saw him, she would always think of what he said last night. She felt a little uncomfortable for a moment. She was not as comfortable as when she faced him before. "Did you send Jiahui to kindergarten?"

After saying this, Song Shu felt even more annoyed. What kind of question is this? Nonsense. He can still come back without sending Jiahui to school.

"Yeah." Chen Zonghao nodded and looked at the somewhat restrained woman. Although he knew not to act too hastily, he didn't want her to get used to it slowly.