Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

: Monday, this day is a normal day like every Monday for people in Hong Kong.

The weekend weekend has just ended, and people have not yet come out of that leisurely weekend, and are still immersed in the dream of vacation.

Therefore, after spending two days on the weekend, I have to go to work and school early on Monday morning. The people I meet on the road are listless, depressed, and unable to lift up any energy. This condition is called holiday syndrome.

Song Shu also got up early. It was rare to get up early. After breakfast, she packed her things. She put the skirt for the competition in a transparent dust bag, and also put other things needed for the competition one by one. In the bag.

When Chen Zonghao came back from seeing Jiahui off, he followed her to help pack her things. He followed her wherever she went, like a big dog.

Song Shu stopped and turned around and looked up at him, a little funny, "What are you doing?"

Chen Zonghao looked down at her and touched his nose, "Are only contestants allowed in the competition site?"

After listening to his words, Song Shu's eyes With a sudden turn, she nodded seriously, "Well, without an invitation, only contestants and models can enter."

Song Shu saw a trace of disappointment slipping through the man's eyes after she finished speaking, and nodded, "Yeah."

"But," As soon as Song Shu's words changed, the man stared at her like a big dog who saw a bone. Song Shu coughed and said in a pretentious manner: "Contestants can bring three or four people in. After all, they have to go on stage. It's too busy to prepare alone, so would you like to go over and be my bodyguard?"

The man poked her forehead with his finger angrily, glanced at her, and said a clean word: "Go. "

Oh, if you're so reluctant, you don't have to go. It's a shame to bother you." Song Shu pretended to be considerate and thought it would be fun to tease him sometimes.

Chen Zonghao bent down and lowered his head, leaned very close to her, and looked at her with his eyes, "You don't have to force me, free bodyguard, do you want it?"

Song Shu was caught off guard by his sudden approach. The two of them were so close that they were so sultry. Being teased, Song Shu restrained her retreat and kept a calm expression on her face, "I don't suffer from having multiple free bodyguards. Of course, I'm not such a black-hearted person. Let's have a late night snack tonight." I asked."

Chen Zonghao straightened up and glanced at her red ears, "Okay, Jiahui, I will ask Sister-in-law Liang to look after her for one night."

*

When Chen Xinyi came over at noon, Song Shu took the things she had prepared. Went to the Central Art Exhibition Hall with Chen Zonghao and the other three.

It was past one in the afternoon, and the guests would not arrive until the evening. Therefore, in addition to the staff, there were contestants and models in the exhibition hall.

A staff member led Song Shu and the others to a lounge and said, "This lounge is specially for you to change clothes, put on makeup and wait for the show. This is the order of your clothing exhibition. We will arrange it later." The model rehearses the walking sequence."

"Okay." Song Shu nodded and took the list, which listed the order of each designer's clothing display and the name of the clothing she designed.

There are thirty contestants in total, and Song Shu is in eighteenth place, a relatively low position. This position can't be said to be very good or bad.