Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

Song Shu was a little overwhelmed by these words, and a surge of heat instantly surged on her face. She secretly muttered in her heart that although they had received a marriage certificate, their relationship could only be regarded as a superficial couple, far from what it was. Like the eldest brother and sister-in-law.

Chen Zonghao glanced at her flushed face and did not continue to struggle with this issue. Instead, he asked: "What are we going to do with the decoration?"

Seeing that he changed the topic, Song Shu breathed a sigh of relief. She thought for a moment and replied: "I want to The rolling shutter doors in the front were replaced with floor-to-ceiling glass, allowing customers outside to see the clothes in the store at a glance. The walls were repainted white, and a few more long light tubes were installed to make the entire store look brighter. "

She didn't plan to do a major renovation right away. Although the renovation costs at this time were not as outrageous as in later generations, her wallet did not allow her to do so, even though she also wanted to replace the wall on the left with glass.

Song Shu continued: "As for the store, we will first build a few floor-to-ceiling wooden shelves to hang clothes."

After hearing what she said, Chen Zonghao said: "I will take care of the decoration for you. It can be done in two or three days by just finding a few people." "

Song Shu's eyes lit up when she heard this, her mouth curled up, and she said unceremoniously, "That's troublesome."

If he didn't say anything, she would also want to ask him where to find these decoration materials and how to contact the workers, because in this regard. She is a complete novice, and now it is much more convenient to have him, a local, to help.

Chen Zonghao looked at her bright eyes, just like Jia Hui's usual look when she got her favorite toy, and raised the corners of her mouth.

"When the time comes, you can calculate the money needed for the material workers and give it to me." When Song Shu thought about her savings, she realized that starting a business was not that easy. The decoration may have cost her more than half of her money.

"Are you rich?" the man asked, his tone as calm as saying that the weather is very good today, without a trace of ridicule.

After hearing these words, Song Shu felt like an arrow had been shot in her chest. Look at this man, how could his mouth say such cold and very realistic words.

Song Shu opened her mouth, unable to refute, and whispered unconvincingly: "I will make a lot of money in the future."

At this time, Jia Hui next to her also waved her spoon in response to the situation, "Sister, make a lot of money to buy a house. "

Song Shu blushed after hearing this and couldn't help covering her face, wailing, Jiahui, you don't have to flatter your sister so much at this time.

"Haha."

Song Shu heard the hearty laughter coming from the man opposite. The man laughed happily, his eyebrows stretched, and his sharp eyebrows became gentle.

Chen Zonghao laughed for a while and then retracted his smile at the right time. If he continued to laugh, the woman opposite would be embarrassed. He straightened his face and analyzed it with her: "You don't need money for the initial investment? You can remember the decoration fee first. Well, remember it in the future." You can pay me back in your notebook."

The latter sentence was just a joke. Obviously, this man still remembered what she said about paying him rent last night.

Song Shu said angrily: "I will use my little notebook to write it down."