Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

After Song Shu had been busy for a few days, she remembered that Sister Liang and the others had helped her to drive away the gangsters. She hadn't invited the meal yet, so she troubled Chen Zonghao to book a restaurant.

We booked Tangji Restaurant. Tangji is not a big hotel, but it is a time-honored restaurant. Grandpa Zeng, who is now the chef, was once an imperial chef. After coming to Xiangjiang, he started his own business. It was originally a street stall and developed into a two-story restaurant over the decades.

Three generations of family members have been chefs. Several of their signature dishes, such as roasted suckling pig, white-chopped chicken, fried crabs in the typhoon shelter, and braised soft-boiled abalone in the nest, are famous in Hong Kong. Therefore, even though the restaurant is not big, it is always full of customers every day.

In the evening, Song Shu and Chen Zonghao took Jiahui to the restaurant first. It was the dinner rush hour and the restaurant was full of people.

Either a family is out for dinner, or a few colleagues and friends are gathering for dinner. The restaurant is full of chatter, accompanied by the aroma of food coming from the kitchen, and full of lively fireworks.

A waiter in the restaurant nimbly dodged each customer and put the dishes he was carrying on the table. "Here they come, sweet and sour pork ribs No. 18, roast suckling pig..."

After putting them down, he quickly turned around and put them on the table. The remaining dishes on the tray were placed on another table, "The white chicken on the 19th..."

After serving the dishes, he turned around and saw the three Song Shu people walking in. He said enthusiastically: "Pretty boy and pretty girl, let's eat. Have you made a reservation? If not, do you need it? Wait in line for a while."

Chen Zonghao hugged Jia Hui and said, "Book a private room."

"Okay." The waiter turned around and shouted, "Xiaomei, take the guests to the private room on the second floor.

" Here it comes." Following the voice, a young waitress came over and asked for the reservation information. Then she led Song Shu and the others to the second floor and opened the door of a private room. "Sit here. Here is the menu. , let's see what you want to eat. Our signature dishes here are boiled chicken, stir-fried crabs in typhoon shelter, roasted suckling pig..."

The waiter saw Song Shu sitting down, handed them the menu in his hand, and then stood aside holding a record book and spoke. Introduced to them.

Song Shu sat down, took the menu and read it. She turned sideways and discussed with Chen Zonghao who was sitting next to her: "Why don't we let her serve a few signature dishes first, and then let them add more dishes after Liangsao and the others come over."

After all, she also I don't know what everyone likes to eat and what they avoid.

Chen Zonghao put Jia Hui on the chair on the other side of him and sat down. Hearing her words, he nodded sideways, "Okay."

Song Shu raised her head and said to the waiter: "Please serve your signature dishes first, and wait until others come over." Order other dishes."

The waiter took note and nodded, "Okay, I'll let the chef cook a few signature dishes first."

After saying that, he left the box, and suddenly only Song Shu, Chen Zonghao and Jia Hui were left in the box.

Song Shu put the menu aside, turned around and saw Jiahui sitting next to Chen Zonghao, and said, "Would you like to put Jiahui among us?"

Chen Zonghao sat on the chair, "No, I will take care of her later." That's okay."

Although Jia Hui wanted to sit next to her sister, she tilted her head after listening to her second uncle's words, "Jia Hui can eat by herself without bothering sister."