Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

As the Spring Festival of 1984 passed, time passed quickly into April, which was the spring enrollment time for Xiangjiang University.

Unsurprisingly, Song Shu was admitted to the School of Design of Xiangjiang University. Because of her special situation, she negotiated with the teachers at the school at the beginning of the semester. Apart from professional courses, she was not forced to take other courses, and she did not need to stay on campus like other students. .

Xiangjiang University still knows how to be flexible. After all, Song Shu is already a famous designer, and many students who graduate from the School of Fashion Design of Xiangjiang University may not have achieved as high a level as her, so some management aspects of her are still very difficult. Humane.

So Song Shu started a three-point-one-line life in the school studio and at home. Fortunately, the studio has gradually got on the right track. She does not need to do it personally like it did at the beginning. Now she only needs to control the direction and make some major decisions. Therefore, Song Shu could handle it while going to school and managing the studio at the same time.

That day, Song Shu came out of school. When she walked to the door, she saw Chen Zonghao standing in front of the car waiting for her. Jia Hui was also sitting in the back seat holding the window open. When she saw her coming out, she waved happily. "Sister Ah Shu."

Song Shu walked over and looked at the two of them in surprise and said, "Why are you here?"

Chen Zonghao opened the passenger door for her and said, "I won't be eating at home today."

Song Shu said She sat in and watched him fasten his seat belt, and asked doubtfully, "Is there any happy event today?"

Chen Zonghao fastened his seat belt and looked at her. She had a confused expression on her face and raised her eyebrows, "Nothing. Happy event, let's go out tonight to change our appetite."

Jia Hui, who was sitting in the back seat, also looked at her with blinking eyes, "Yes, sister A Shu, it seems that we haven't gone out to eat for a long time."

Song Shu thought the same thing. They just happened to want to go out to eat today, so they didn't say anything else.

The car stopped not long after driving. Song Shu followed Chen Zonghao into a building. It wasn't until the elevator stopped on the 20th floor that Song Shu walked out and discovered that it was a famous Western restaurant in Xiangjiang.

Usually they usually eat out in restaurants, but today he unexpectedly brought her to a Western restaurant for dinner. After taking a seat, Song Shu couldn't help but look at him suspiciously and puzzled, "Why did you think of coming to a Western restaurant for dinner today?" ?"

Chen Zonghao was looking at the menu and looking up at her when he heard her words, "We haven't been to a Western restaurant before, so we want to come over and try it out today."

Song Shu muttered in her heart, is it that simple? But after the dishes were served, Song Shu couldn't think about anything else.

This Western restaurant is worthy of being a famous Western restaurant in Xiangjiang. Not only is it located in a beautiful scenery, with a panoramic view of the night view of Xiangjiang from the 20th floor, but the Western food is also delicious.

After finishing dinner, Song Shu put down her fork and wiped her mouth with a paper towel. Suddenly, Chen Zonghao, who was sitting across the dining table, looked at her and said, "Your lipstick has smudged and got to the corner of your mouth."

After hearing this, Song Shu picked up a paper towel and wiped it again. "Here?"

"No, go a little further." Chen Zonghao looked at her and replied seriously.