Introduction

When Song Shu woke up, she became a cannon fodder wife of a Hong Kong boss in the 80s.

The sister-in-law ran away with the rich businessman, leaving behind a five-year-old daughter.

The legendary young and dangerous husband did not even show his face when he got married.

And the original body she turned into also ran away after solving the identity, causing the boss's niece to be kidnapped.

Later, she was caught by the boss and sank into the sea.

Song Shu, who had traveled through time, met the little girl's round eyes, and thought of the fate of being sunk into the sea, so she decided to stay put.

But soon after, looking at the broad-shouldered and narrow-waisted man standing in front of her, Song Shu poked his waist and said, "We agreed that I would just rent your house."

The man was shameless, put his arm around her waist, and coaxed, "Then I can rent your house now."

How could he look so timid?

*

Chen Zonghao, a gangster that everyone feared, heard one day that his sister-in-law had married him to a girl from the mainland.

The other brothers laughed, "A girl from the mainland, isn't she small and timid?"

But when he returned home that night, he was hit on the head with a stick. When he looked up, the girl from the mainland was glaring at him fiercely.

Chen Zonghao sneered in his heart, saying that the ghost was timid.

He thought to himself that he must teach this woman who dared to beat him a lesson.

Later, a reporter asked in an interview: "Mr. Chen, what do you think about someone breaking the news that you are afraid of your wife?"

Chen Zonghao was speechless: What is fear of your wife? He just didn't bother to bother with her, that's it.

Turning back home, "Wife, the meal is ready."

"Wife, the water is ready for you."

"Wife..."

Song Shu looked at the man who followed her like a tail and said disdainfully: "Chen Zonghao, everyone says you are afraid of your wife."

The man didn't care at all, "Oh, that's because they don't have a wife."

Content tags: travel through books, cool text, era text, growth
Song Shu, Chen Zonghao, Chen Jiahui,
one sentence Introduction: Marry a gangster husband
Concept: self-reliance, self-improvement, development and struggle.