Chapter 7

{Persephone POV}

After I woke up I began packing up what little I had from my stay here in my motel room. it was around 9:30am when I heard a knock on my door.

thunk, thunk, thunk.

I opened my door to a woman perhaps no older than I, 13 perhaps 14, whom had long ebony hair adorned with an elegant but simple silver circlet tiara, wearing dark jeans, tall laced flat heeled chocolate brown boots, and a black top under a silver parka. She also had a bow and quiver of arrows strapped to her back.

"Hello, may I help you?" I asked politely

"Perhaps it is I who may help thee." the mystery woman replied striding into the room and taking a seat on the bed. I closed the door and pulled the chair out from the dining table to take a seat.

"If I may, who are you" I asked

"Zoe Nightshade, and what might thy name be?" Zoe asked.

"Persephone Jackson, but my friends call me Percy, I'm pleased to meet you Zoe. I must ask how could you be of service to me?" I asked.

"I saw thee last night fight the Minotaur." she supplied

"You are a Huntress of Artemis?" I asked observing her attire and weaponry as far as I could see.

"Yes, and I think thee would be interested in meeting my lady Artemis." Zoe seemed to know exactly where my thoughts were heading.

"Yes, I would." I answered.

"Gather thy things and I shall bring thee to her". Zoe replied leaving the room and closeing the door behind her. grabbing my bag I met her in the parking lot leaning 'gainst the hood of my Ford.

I popped the trunk and plopped my bag inside. as I got into the drivers seat I turned to Zoe and asked "Where to?"