4

Aurora's P.O.V.

I run towards Kian and grab him hand as we made our way through a crowd of his fans that followed our car desperately wanting pictures.

'I told you guys if you see our car not to follow it!', Kian huffs opening the door for me. I get in and he shuts it.

I hear the girls scream and take photos there were a few guys there aswel but they weren't as big of a threat as the girls. In fact they were waiting patiently for their photo.

I saw a girl get a tad bit too close to Kian when she kissed him. On the lips.

I got out of the car and walked up to Kian. I grabbed him by the waist and he held mine which he had to bend down a bit.

I made sure that girl was paying close attention and she was.

I pulled Kian in for a kiss. I felt magic.

Movies don't lie. It's magic you can feel sparks and it's like your floating on clouds.

My cheeks flushed red and my mouth had a huge smile showing my pearly teeth through my light pink lips.

'I never though this would be our first kiss.', I giggle putting my face in his chest. I heard the sound of girls "aweing" and chanting otp.

'Well same here.', he laughs. I wrap my arm around his waist and he took photos with the girls on his left side.

After that we got in our car and arrived at where we were trying to go the entire time. Six Flags.

I was wearing my swimsuit under my red hoodie I stole from Connor and my white shorts.

'We are hitting the water park first right?', I ask. 'Because I'd rather do it now when it's warm and not when it's like 60° and the water is like ice.'

'Whatever you want, princess.', she smiles wrapping his arm around my waist.

I blushed when he called me that and put my sleeve over my mouth as we walked.

We made it to the water area and I slipped off my hoodie and set it over Kian's hat which had both our phones under it and we just hoped nobody stole them.

'We should of rented a locker.', I sigh.

'We can still if you want?'

'Nah. We'll be fine.', I smirk shoving him into a little kiddy pool type thing.

I watch him struggle stepping out of it and I burst out laughing.

'Aura! What the heck!'

I watch him chase after me and I squeal before dodging him and running under the little playground thing.

'Get back here Aurora!', he shouts laughing. I continue running and dodging children.

Kian caught up to me and grabbed my by the waist and flung me over his shoulders holding my by my thighs.

'Kian let me go!', I giggle kicking my legs in the air in attempt to get out of his grasp.

=====