14

Aurora's POV
(this is right when they got back to the house btw)

I walked up the stairs and Jc followed behind me. 'Let's just go in my room since you don't have one with a bed in it anymore.'

'Don't remind me.', I huff following him in. I akwardly kicked the carpet as he jumped on his bed.

'So what happened?'

I scrunched my nose and shut my eyes before replaying the scene in my brain.

Kian's hands were all over Andrea's perfect body and her hands were rested on his shoulders as they were kissing quiet roughly on the couch.

'Andrea was kissing Kian. While watching my movie.', I say sitting right on the floor leaned up against the wall.

'What! When?', he shouted as I slammed my hands on the ground.

'Be quiet!', I whisper shouted. 'Like 10 minutes after we all came inside. Edleast that's when I caught him.'

'Damn. Are you sure? I mean I haven't seen Kian in love like how he was with you like... ever.'

'Way to cheer me up Jc.', I say sarcastically and rolling my eyes. 'I think I know when two people are making out on the couch in front of my eyes.'

'It just doesn't seem like him to do that!'

'You didn't notice how he didn't even so much at glance at me when we were outside?', I ask narrowing my eyebrows.

'Con asked about that and Kian said it was because the sun was where you were sitting-'

'-the sun was above us all.'

Both of our faces went blank and I let out a long sigh. 'I need something to take my mind off this bull shit.'

'What are you planning on?', he asked jumping off his matress.

'Maybe heading to see that new movie. You're coming and you're driving because the way I feel right now I'd probably run every person I see over without hesitation.'

'Alright. Are we inviting anybody else?'

'Fuck that. Now go!', I chuckle as we raced down the stairs and out the door.

I no longer dislike Jc.

-

'Marvels Avengers!', I smile to the woman handing out tickets at the entrance.

'The movie doesn't start until 7 and its barely 6 so wanna play some games until then?', Jc asks placing his hand on my back.

I shook his hand off. 'Don't touch me! And yes I would.', I say walking over to the atm but he cut in front of me.

'I'm paying!', he laughs scanning his card and getting money. I wasn't nosey so I didn't look to see how much because I didn't really care.

I started humming along to the song "Hurricane" by Halsey while waiting. I saw him put money in a machine that bought game cards and he handed me one.

Almost instantly I ran over to the machine and saw a stuffed panda just chilling - waiting for me.

I tried my first attempt to get it and failed miserably then my second time flopped aswel. I was down 2.37 dollars now which meant I had 27.63 left.

I gave up on that game and played guitar hero instead. I beat everybody's high score on it laughed. I wasn't making fun of them I was laughing at their names.

There was Maleficunt, DarthIcebergGD, JarJarJiz, and many more ridiculous names.

'Look what I got.', I hear Jc tease as I turned around I saw him holding the panda I was trying to win. I squealed somewhat quietly and grabbed it then held it to my chest - cuddling it.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you!', I smiled.

'I just want to see you happy, Aura. Not angry and sad.'

'I am not sad...', I lie messing with the pandas arms as I looked down.

'You didn't show it but I know you were.'

'Let's just have fun ok? I'd rather enjoy this time away from them both.', I giggle - yes giggle - running over to the racecar game.

-

'Oh my god! The fucking hulk left on an airplane! No, no, no, not my little asshole!', I whine throwing my 3D glasses in the glasses recycle bin as does Jc.

'Scarlet witch was fine as hell though.', he says as we walk out of the hallway and into the main room where we were playing games earlier.

'Did you miss black widow? I mean hello! All her curves are on point!', I shout quietly as I clutched my panda closer to me.

'Eh, she was alright. I go for the weird shy type.'

'Like me?', laugh sarcastically as I unlock the car door and throw Jc the keys. We get in and shut both doors.

'Yeah. Like you.', he says. I scanned his face for any sign of joking around but found nothing but a serious smile.

'Oh I'm weird now?', I chuckle not letting anything get "deep".

'Well you got pretty damn angry at me a while ago that was weird.'

'Fair enough.', I shrug and nod my head bending my bottom lip downwards.