12

-After the tour.

Aurora's POV

'That was the best week of my life thank you guys for bringing me along!', I smile grabbing onto Kian's arm tightly.

'Of course, Aura! No need to thank us We wouldn't of taken wishbone and not you!', Sam laughed reviving a punch in the arm from Jc.

'Your comparing me to a dog?'

'No...'

'Yes.'

'I'm comparing you to the adventure dog.', he smiles.

'Good save.', I wink as Ricky unlocks the door to the O2L house. We all run inside and straight to the kitchen fighting over food.

Connor ended up grabbing Kian's dried fruit and making a disgusted face as Kian snatched the bag from him.

I grabbed my cheeto bag and tripped on Trevors heel. 'Sorry.', he said not looking at me as he struggled to get his food since Ricky was a fucking giant compared to him and me.

I sat on the beanbag below Kian and layed my head in between his legs as he put on the movie "flushed away". If you haven't seen that movie your a disease.

The boys all came in and took their seats. Trevor kicked me off the beanbag so I ended up crawling next to Kian. I saw he was into the movie but I was distracted by his fucking face.

I slid my hand next to his thigh and rubbed circles on it. I watched his bulge grow with just that small touch. 'Don't moan babe.', I whispered in his ear referring to 5 other guys in the room.

I ran my fingers in his pants and tapped on his length. 'Stop th-that.' he whispered to me as he avoided moaning.

I started kissing his neck leaving a visible mark just to the left of his Adams apple, as I gripped his throbbing bulge and began pumping him. 'You had better come in your pants.', I told him in his ear.

I heard him let out a faint moan as I pulled my hand away. Nobody heard it thank god. Or I'm sure Trevor did since he is right in front of us but he probably didn't care. 'Babe!', he whisper shouted at my sudden stop.

'I said no moaning.'

He nods his head apologetically as I slipped my hand back in his pants and kissed his jaw leaving marks there aswel.

Here we were. Having a make out session with the guys in the room. Friendship goals I know.

'I'm close.', he whispered. I smirked and removed my kiss as I sped up my work desperately wanting him to come.

My hand was quickly covered in a white liquid that slid off as I took my hand out of his pants. I knew he had let out a moan when it happened because this time Trevor did turn around as did Ricky.

'Guys. Get a damn room.', Ricky laughed quietly.

I smirked as I finally made Kian's face turn red and he looked away. I'm a great girlfriend.

-

I woke up snuggled next to Kian and heard the screen door fly open from downstairs meaning everyone was headed swimming or a few people edleast.

I quietly straddled Kian's hips and ran my fingers over his bare chest and kissing him gently. I did this until I saw his chocolate brown eyes flicker open and I got off. 'Good morning baby girl.', he said in his beautiful morning voice with a shy smile.

'Good morning Kiki!', I smiled as I threw my swimsuit on the ground next to me and wiped some mascara off my eyelid.

'Kiki?'

'Yes Kian. Kiki.', I chuckled as I walked into the bathroom. I removed my old makeup and replaced it with a waterproof brand. I took off my sleep shirt and sleep bottoms along with my bra and panties and replaced them with my swimsuit and a white laced see through cover up.

I threw Kian him swim trunks before running out the door and outside. I saw Andrea was here standing deathly close to the pool. I slipped off my cover up sneakily and threw it at Connor putting my finger to my mouth telling him to be quiet before I tackled Andrea causing both of us to go belly first in the water.

'Oh my god!', Andrea squealed splashing me with water. 'Aura you scared me!'

'Sorry Andrea!', I smile giving her a huge hug.

I watched Kian run out and automatically cannonball into the water as did the other guys aswel. The fact Connor got in the water without hesitation was surprising enough. Never mind him being productive.

Somebody had turned on the music because "Runaway" by Ed Sheeran came on and my smile grew. I was a stupid fangirl for him. I knew every lyric of every of his songs and had a signed poster by him.

Suddenly I was lifted up in the air and on somebody's shoulders. I looked down and saw Ricky laughing as he held onto my feet.

I looked to see where Kian was but he was away from me and over by Sam and Jc. I shrugged and smiled down at the tall boy.

I don't know how he lifted me up this easily. In my view I'm so fat and bulky looking that I thought I'd fall through the floor.

Or the universe.

I let myself fall backwards and float on my back as Ricky continued dragging me around the pool. Andrea had hopped out and was relaxing in a chair while the other guys were throwing a football around the pool.

'Hey Rick. I'm gonna hop out for a little bit and read or something. Mind letting go-'. I was cut off by my body going underwater and my mouth filled with chlorine. I coughed and got out.

I ran inside and grabbed a book I had been reading called "Perks of being a wallflower" by the one and only John Green.

A/N: I've never read that story so like idk if it's good or not but tell me because I'll hella buy it right now.

I then ran outside and jumped on a chair across from Andrea so we could throw stuff at each other from a distance. We tend to do that a lot.

I grabbed a ball that was next to me and threw it across the pool watching it land on Andrea's lap. 'Hey!', she screamed.