13

Kian's POV
(omg a POV switch holy shit!)

We headed back inside and I followed behind a girl I haven't met before but clearly everyone else had. I took a seat next to her and she gave me a weird look.

'Can I help you?', he asked with a breathly laugh. I smirked as I looked at her arms.

'You can tell me your name.'

'It's Andrea. Your Kian, right?', she giggled. I almost slammed my lips on her right there, that giggle was fucking hot.

'Yes I am. You can call me daddy.'

'Daddy?', she asked clearly confused since she tilted her head.

I licked my dry lips and moved closer to her body that was only covered by her white bathing suit and a few bracelets. 'Yes, babe. Daddy.'

I saw her cheeks turn pink and I just laughed before setting my hand on her upper thigh. I used my thumb and rubbed light circles in one place making her let out a breathly laugh.

The other guys were in the game room- edleast that's where I last saw them headed - and I debated going in there or taking my chances.

Andrea's unique colored eyes were focused strictly on the television playing a Disney movie while my hand went under her chin and turned her to face me. I leaned in and placed my lips on hers she resisted for a second but eventually kissed back.

Aurora's POV
(you all already fucking know what will happen)

I found it kinda sad Kian didn't even talk to me when we were all having fun and decided to find him and see if something was wrong. We are a close couple and we care for each other. Edleast I care about him.

'Kian?', I called as I headed up to his room. There wasn't an answer so I just walked back down and decided maybe I'd get to finish the movie I started watching.

It was Aladdin and I was enjoying it.

As I walked in the living room I saw Kian.

With Andrea. Kissing.

While watching my fucking movie. My fucking movie!

I gasped and dropped my book on the floor as I ran upstairs, no tears were in my eyes just anger - fury. I shoved Jc away and he smacked into the wall with a loud thump noise. 'Aura?!', I heard him call. Even if I wasn't mad I still wouldn't of turned around he knows that.

I didn't bother closing the door I was to angry. I removed my swimsuit and put on underwear and a bra before Jc walked in. 'Get out. Please.', I said throwing some jeans and a red stripped shirt on Kian's bed. These were my clothes and what used to be my dresser we shared.

It was about to be nothing but dust in my brain.

I slip on my jeans and was about to put on my shirt when Jc set his hand on my shoulder I quickly shoved it off and applied the shirt to my newly dressed body. I put on some white toms and adjusted my makeup.

'Aura!', Jc said raising his voice at my non-responsiveness. I shoved him backwards so he fell on the bed and grabbed my phone before storming out the front door making sure to slam it loudly.

I didn't know where I was going but knew it would get me in some trouble. My sudden personality change was shitty and quick but I wasn't fased at all. I had not a care in the world.

The first heartbreak I received didn't make me cry it made me angry.

Jc's POV
(last POV switch I swear)

'The hell was that?', Ricky asks running out of his room. I got up from the bed she had shoved me on and ran in the hallway.

'Aura.', I respond.

'Why did she slam the door?', he asked as his eyes widened.

'I don't know she just kept pushing me around. Literally.', I shrugged walking over to the front door and placing my hand on the doorknob.

'That's not like her at all.'

'I know that's why I'm going to go look for her.'

I run out of the house and saw a small girl figure running away and chased after it.

It stopped at a park bench as it started drizzling. 'Great. Chasing after her in the rain, amazing.', I sighed sarcastically before I began running again.

I slowed down as I neared the bench. 'Aurora?', I asked uneasily.

'What?', she huffed angrily. 'Can you not see I want to be fucking alone or do I need to physically tell you as I just did?'

'It's raining?'

'Yeah and?'

'You should tell me what's wrong.', I smiled lightly as I sat down next to her.

'Why in the world would I tell you? I don't want you.'

'Ouch.', I whisper biting my lip. 'Tell Justin what's wrong c'mon.'

'Fuck you Jc.'

'Aura you aren't like this somethings wrong what is it?'

'I don't care about it. I have no cares in the world. Call me care free!', she says standing up and quickly walking away. I jogged up to her and spun her around by her wrists.

She quickly pulled away as she did before when I put my hand on her. 'Don't touch me! Nobody else can touch me!'

'Why?', I ask knowing she would answer honestly since she was extremely angry at this point.

'Because he used to touch me I don't want any other person to touch me!', she shouts them freezes knowing she had just told me.

'So this is about Kian?', I ask looking down at her eyes that were now filling up with crystal colored tears.

She quickly blinked them away and nodded her head. 'Well tell me what happened when we get back to the house. It's sorta pouring rain out now.'

I stood next to her as we walked silently back to the "mansion".

Pointless note. It has stormed fucking 4 times this week and I have no power plus my phone is at 23% via writing this rn and I'm so done. Living on my own with just my cat is hard yo! Damn it's like pitch black.