11

Aurora's POV

I

watched the guys run onstage and laughed a bit as Kian almost tripped over the wood sticking up from the floor then yelled at it making the audience laugh aswel.

'What's up O2L!', Jc shouted doing his intro.

'Hey guys it's Kian!'

'Hey what's up you guys it's Connor!'

'Hey guys what's up it's Ricky!'

'Hey guys it's Sam!'

'What's up everybody it's Trevor!'

I smiled at the boys from behind the curtain and just watched them high five the crowd as music starts playing. The song was the O2L song and honestly the person who wrote the song is a fucking genius because Trevor is literally an egg.

I watched them dance around as Connor started humping the air then started giggling like an idiot. Everybody was having a great time up there and I couldn't be more proud.

'Alright guys.', Kian says as the music dies down. 'You all know Aurora right?'

After he asks that the audience claps and cheers making me smile even bigger and jumped a little.

'Well Aurora! Come out!', Ricky shouts. I ran passed the curtains and put my arms in the air as I made me entrance.

The audience cheered and clapped and my face turned red with embarrassment. I guess Trevor saw because he came running over to me and put his arm over my shoulder.

I walked over to Kian and just laughed. 'I'm up here because?...'

'Because everybody wants to hear you sing!', he laughs looking down at me his chocolate brown eyes not making it easy to resist kissing him right there in front of all the fans.

I stood on my toes and placed a passionate kiss on his pale lips making the fans scream and cheer. Some even squealed.

'Well I guess you just told them.', Sam joked as he jumped on Jc's back whilst he ran around the stage like a horse.

'That changed nothing by the way. You're still singing.', Trevor said.

'I can't.', I say shaking my head.

'Come on, Aura.', Sam whines.

'Yeah. Aurora come on!', Jc begs. I shoot him a rude glare before blinking my eyes shut making sure nobody but him saw.

'If you do it there well be a special reward.', Kian whispers into my ear. The crowd screamed even though they couldn't hear a word he said I'm sure dirty thoughts filled their disturbing minds but I just blushed and snatched a mic from Kian's hand.

I akwardly stood at the front of the stage and froze up before Connor patted my shoulder. 'You can do it.', he said kissing the top of my head.

'This is my favourite song at the moment and it's Ghost by Halsey. Aka my mother a.f.', I chuckle looking at the ground then back up.

A/N: The italics will be her singing because I'm lazy.

I'm searching. For something... that I. Can't reach. I don't like them innocent I don't want no face fresh, want them wearing leather begging "let me be your taste test" I like the sad eyes bad guys mouth full of white lies. Kiss me in the corridor, but quick to tell me good bye. You say that your no good for me 'cause I'm always tuggin' at your sleeve, and I swear I hate you when you leave but I like it anyway.

My ghost. Where'd you go? I can't find you in the body sleeping next to me. My ghost where'd you go? What happened to the soul that you used... to be.

During the music pause I felt Kian grinding on my hip making me laugh and almost knock the mic stand down.

"You're a rolling stone boy never sleep alone boy". "Got a million numbers and their filling up your phone" boy. I'm on the deep end, sleepin' all night through the weekend sayin' that I love him but I know I'm gonna leave him.

You say that your no good for me 'cause I'm always tuggin' at your sleeve and I swear I hate you when you leave, but I like it anyway.

My ghost. Where'd you go? I can't find you in the body sleeping next to me. My ghost where'd you go? What happened to the soul that you used... to be.

This time the guys started dancing like dumbasses all around and the crowd was squealing which meant somebody was grinding on something as usual.

I'm searching. For something... that I can't reach. (x2) My ghost. Where'd you go? I can't find you in the body sleeping next to me. My ghost where'd you go? What happened to the soul that you used... to be? (x2)

I look at the floorboards as I finished. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I was so nervous. What if they hated it? What if I sucked?

The room was silent until clapping was heard along with cheers coming from everyone. Even the guys.

'Woooohoooo!', Kian screams picking me up backwards and carrying me around like a shield.

'Put me down this hurts!', I say squirming out of his grasp.

'You killed it, Aura!', Connor shouts excitedly.

I felt my face burning red even more and I just stood there.