33

Jeonghan

I wasn't cold inside. Not now. Maybe not ever again. I was an inferno of anger, frustration, need.

Everything I wanted, she held the key to, and I'd been waiting my entire life to unlock it.

I crushed my mouth to hers. Hot. Wet. Hard. It wasn't a kiss, it was an act of desperation. Those soft lips that had taunted me for weeks were already parted and I inhaled that sexy little gasp she gave when I backed her against the wall.

I plundered and took. I punished her with my tongue. And when she surrendered to me, I felt power ripple through my veins.

I managed to tear my mouth from hers for a split second. "Am I hurting you?"

"Don't treat me like I'm fragile," she rasped a second before her teeth sank into my lower lip.

My blood simmered. My body roared to life with a need unlike any other. I didn't know if I could survive this and I didn't actually care.

We devoured each other, breathed each other in, then dove beneath the surface again and again.

Mina tugged hard on my belt buckle. The zing of leather against metal made me desperate for more and reminded me what "more" meant.

"Wait." I gripped her fingers at my fly.

"What?" she whispered, her chest heaving.

"I need this to be good. I need you to feel good."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about."

I shook my head and tried to get the words out. "I haven't...since. I don't know if I can... And I really need to make this good for you."

That lovely face softened in the shadows. Not in pity but in sweetness. She cupped a hand to my cheek. "Hotshot, trust me. You've already made it good for me."

"Moonamina, I'm serious."

"So am I." She looked at me earnestly.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Mina

"Morning," Jeonghan's voice was a rasp from behind me.

My eyes flew open, and last night, all of it, came flooding back to me in high-definition with surround sound.

Five times.

"You're gonna stop running and I'm gonna stop fighting this."

Jeonghan between my legs.

"I need you."

Inevitable.

Just what the hell was I supposed to do about that?

Oh, and then there was that whole thing about me falling in l—

Yeah, my brain wasn't even willing to think the word. This couldn't be real. This had to be some kind of delusion. Maybe the whole town had a radon problem? Or there was some sort of hallucinogen in the water?

A chuckle rumbled in his chest, which was pressed against my naked back. My stupid body thrilled at the sensation.

"I can feel you freaking out."

"I'm not freaking out," I lied.

"Moon, your body is so tense that next time-," he said, tracing the edges of my tattoo with a finger.

"There's not going to be a next time," I interrupted, trying to scooch my way to the edge of his bed.

The sheets were rumpled from our intense make out before we'd passed out from dehydration and supersaturation.